Question - Buff LBSh with more bombload?

LBSh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:21 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

I was doing some researching on the LBSh and looked at the Wikipedia LBSh link It stated that the bomb load for the LBSh could be as high as 600Kg. I did more searching and found what is a good Russian web site resource.

The Russian web site describing the LBSh aircraft said the plane could have two extra 100Kg bombs added to the wings, with the four in the bomb bay. That would mean 6 FAB-100 100Kg bombs would be on the LBSh plane. Why don't we have them in the game?

Note: the document in the spoiler has syntax and spelling errors because Google Translate could not translate them.

Some of the article  terminology is amusing for my benefit such as “Butter Chips” and "a special duct for fresh impact spirit".  There are probably better words for translation than what Google is using at the moment. Note: This is a good length document report.

Source:

http://www.airwar.ru/enc/aww2/lbsh.html

Spoiler

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 06 June 2014 - 07:22 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

IPlayWithAppleTree #2 Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 348 battles
6 bombs? Then it would be the ultimate bomb killer GA.

BrushWolf #3 Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

I think they limited the bomb load to 4 so it wouldn't be more powerful than the BSh2. Remember, balance over history.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

SkywhaleExpress #4 Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:07 PM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
The LBSh information you have in the spoiler even claims it only carried a maximum of 400kg of bombs. They currently have 4x 100kg.

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

FlakValleyExpress #5 Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:01 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostBrushWolf, on 06 June 2014 - 03:54 PM, said:

I think they limited the bomb load to 4 so it wouldn't be more powerful than the BSh2. Remember, balance over history.

Damn there's that balance again. :wink: Well it was the Yak-1 that replaced the LBSh. I just wonder if the Devs truly look the plane over well enough.

View PostRocketSpammer1, on 06 June 2014 - 04:07 PM, said:

The LBSh information you have in the spoiler even claims it only carried a maximum of 400kg of bombs. They currently have 4x 100kg.

I see this from the information, ergo meaning two on the wings. I wonder if they had problems with that configuration.

Block Quote

As an option for additional weapons, including two guns ShVAK (ammunition 280 rounds) and two machine guns ShKAS (1700 ammunition rounds). Normal bomb load - 200 kg, into overdrive - up to 400 kg. At the same time, on the inside of the suspension could be suspended up to four FAB-100, on the outside - 2 FAB-100.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Also tagged with LBSh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users