Jump to content


How cab a Blenheim have more firepower than a 110-C6


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Tom_Voke #1 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I don't see it when I check planes in the hangar, but on occasion I see it in the start up screen. How can a Blenheim have more fire power than a 110-C6. That's not possible. Is the loading screen wrong?

oldkye #2 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:11 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,477
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
You sure it wasn't a 110 B or a Beaufighter? it's sometimes easy to click the one next to it and not notice in the picture cause they look similar.


WEBEUS #3 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 76 battles
  • 1,051
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
Your question is a bit confusing. Where are you seeing this info?

Tom_Voke #4 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:17 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
This Heavy had 34% more firepower than I did. Must be a loading screen error. A beau would only have about  3% to 4 % more firepower than me, and a 110B would have a third less. I clicked the right one. I double checked because I couldn't believe it.

Edited by Tom_Voke, 02 June 2014 - 04:19 AM.


oldkye #5 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:24 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,477
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTom_Voke, on 02 June 2014 - 05:17 AM, said:

This Heavy had 34% more firepower than I did. Must be a loading screen error. A beau would only have about  3% to 4 % more firepower than me, and a 110B would have a third less. I clicked the right one. I double checked because I couldn't believe it.

 

I didn't know which of the planes you had been in lol not that you would mistake a 110 B for a Blenheim lol.

 

The Blenheim is about 30% firepower less so maybe it was suppose to be a minus however I can't get 34% exactly no matter how I do the math and what plane I'm using.


Edited by oldkye, 02 June 2014 - 04:24 AM.


Tom_Voke #6 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:56 AM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Postoldkye, on 02 June 2014 - 12:24 AM, said:

 

I didn't know which of the planes you had been in lol not that you would mistake a 110 B for a Blenheim lol.

 

The Blenheim is about 30% firepower less so maybe it was suppose to be a minus however I can't get 34% exactly no matter how I do the math and what plane I'm using.

 

It was in the Topic: How cab a Blenheim have more firepower than a 110-C6?

 

Hell, I'm equal in firepower to a 110-E. Had to be a loading screen error.  The screen you see before you fight and you can compare planes. Had to be an error, unless the boys found a hack, which I doubt very much.


Edited by Tom_Voke, 02 June 2014 - 04:57 AM.


Mercsn #7 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 2993 battles
  • 3,330
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    04-17-2013
I know a couple times while on the loading screen, I've attempted to click one aircraft and either due to net or other loading issues, it selected another plane (as if it read my mouse click on whatever aircraft I was hovering over above or below the intended click target.  Maybe this happened to you...or the game bugged out?  Take a screen shot and sent it to support (or post here for others to examine and see if something is hiding in plain sight).

All the Important Thread Links (go here for answers!) Might be outdated!

All-in-one thread with 2.0 related guide links.

 

The below was said to me (Mercsn), from a concerned player:

Edited, on 12 March - 2:01PM , said:

and PS...play more, forum less.  Your opinion might be more credible.

oldkye #8 Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:02 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
  • 1,477
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostTom_Voke, on 02 June 2014 - 05:56 AM, said:

 

It was in the Topic: How cab a Blenheim have more firepower than a 110-C6?

 

Hell, I'm equal in firepower to a 110-E. Had to be a loading screen error.  The screen you see before you fight and you can compare planes. Had to be an error, unless the boys found a hack, which I doubt very much.

 

That doesn't tell me which you were flying XD you name both, you also said you own both since you checked both in hanger so it was hard to tell lol.

 

My guess is it meant to display a different plane in the list or was somehow misclicked.



Zen_Reaper #9 Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 1,376
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostMercsn, on 02 June 2014 - 12:57 AM, said:

I know a couple times while on the loading screen, I've attempted to click one aircraft and either due to net or other loading issues, it selected another plane (as if it read my mouse click on whatever aircraft I was hovering over above or below the intended click target.  Maybe this happened to you...or the game bugged out?  Take a screen shot and sent it to support (or post here for others to examine and see if something is hiding in plain sight).

 

Sometimes when I am clicking or closing or manipulating chat boxes, the interface will hiccup or jump.

Other times, it's more like what Mercsn describes, an internet or packet issue I think.

Where your mouse isn't responding accurately on the screen.

 

Nothing is perfect in the world of online games and connections.

 

I wouldn't stress on it too much.

I mean, keep an eye out and I'm sure the rest of us will too...

...but don't dwell on the one fluke observation.

There may be a simpler, more interwebs-based issue at play than some Hacks.

 

 - Zen

'

 


Zen Reaper

losttwo #10 Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:19 AM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 9344 battles
  • 14,910
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012
By ammo type and pilot skill, that how. The Blenny could have a better skilled pilot and running better ammo that does more damage.

SkywhaleExpress #11 Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:35 AM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • 10,731
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012

Well, the Blenheim does have like 2x20mm and 5x machine guns? or 9x machine guns?

 

 



Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


Tom_Voke #12 Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Check the stats of those planes. Also I use the best ammo. And ammo type and player skill doesn't show in the load out screen (pre-battle screen, whatever they call it). Although I'm not sure about the ammo type; maybe that does show.


Edited by Tom_Voke, 02 June 2014 - 07:42 PM.


Mr_R #13 Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:18 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles
  • 690
  • Member since:
    02-15-2013
its simple .. the C-6 has a less constant fire power ... you have to put into account the  accuracy of the Blen.s guns vs. the C6s .. yes the C6 has a canon but it hits far less often then the blen.s guns

Full name : MrRepublican,    Clan : Wraith Squad  - K to D 5.75........Survive Rate 65.43%......... Avg. Damage : 576- Plays off of Laptop with Wallzmart Mouse - YEP !! a hacker for sure

 


Tom_Voke #14 Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:42 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMr_R, on 02 June 2014 - 10:18 AM, said:

its simple .. the C-6 has a less constant fire power ... you have to put into account the  accuracy of the Blen.s guns vs. the C6s .. yes the C6 has a canon but it hits far less often then the blen.s guns

 

Have you actually ever clicked on enemy planes when the loading screen is up? All Blens have lower firepower on that screen than I do in my 110-C6. It's constant. Period, the end. No argument possible. But this one was way out of the ordinary. I always check enemy planes. I never saw this before.

 

But then you may just be trying to boast your 81+% win rate. Whatever. You should know better. And please have the decency to be on my side in a match.


Edited by Tom_Voke, 02 June 2014 - 04:26 PM.


Claudio67 #15 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Open Beta Tester
  • 545 battles
  • 1,547
  • Member since:
    08-03-2013

What does the win ratio has to do in this?

The 110C-6 has more firepower than a fully upgraded Blenheim F (292 on C6 vs 213 on Blen), maybe you have seen a Beaufighter, that's 311 when full deveveloped.



Tom_Voke #16 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:30 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostClaudio67, on 02 June 2014 - 12:27 PM, said:

What does the win ratio has to do in this?

The 110C-6 has more firepower than a fully upgraded Blenheim F (292 on C6 vs 213 on Blen), maybe you have seen a Beaufighter, that's 311 when full deveveloped.

 

It was probably a glitch. If I see it again I'll take a screen shot. Thanks.



MrPsychic #17 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 240 battles
  • 989
  • [LIGS] LIGS
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012

View PostTom_Voke, on 02 June 2014 - 11:42 AM, said:

 

Have you actually ever clicked on enemy planes when the loading screen is up? All Blens have lower firepower on that screen than I do in my 110-C6. It's constant. Period, the end. No argument possible. But this one was way out of the ordinary. I always check enemy planes. I never saw this before.

 

But then you may just be trying to boast your 81+% win rate. Whatever. You should know better. And please have the decency to be on my side in a match.

Address what he said, don't bring up pointless arguments.  It's not honorable.  Also, go to the main page of world of warplanes, they have an aircraft comparison tool there, try that to see if it's an error in game or if it's true.



losttwo #18 Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

    which way do we go?

  • Community Ace
  • 9344 battles
  • 14,910
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
  • Member since:
    05-15-2012

Nice how someone NEGS the replies they don't like and is not the answer they are looking for.

guess I will fix as many negs as I can



Tom_Voke #19 Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:32 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 1 battle
  • 104
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View PostMrPsychic, on 02 June 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

Address what he said, don't bring up pointless arguments.  It's not honorable.  Also, go to the main page of world of warplanes, they have an aircraft comparison tool there, try that to see if it's an error in game or if it's true.

 

What in the world are you writing about? Not honorable? I have no idea what you're smoking. My post is about the loading screen before battle showing a strange firepower # for a Blenheim vs. my 110-C6. The Blenheim had a firepower that was, according to my memory, about 34% or 74% higher than my 110-C6. So I thought of getting a Benheim, but when I looked, the Blen's firepower is always less.

 

What does  Mr_R  's reply: "its simple .. the C-6 has a less constant fire power ... you have to put into account the  accuracy of the Blen.s guns vs. the C6s .. yes the C6 has a canon but it hits far less often then the blen.s guns"

 

have to do with my post? Both a fully upgraded Blen and a 110-C6 should always have the same values in that loading screen.

 

His reply is appreciated by me, since it adds to my knowledge, but has nothing to do with that "pre-battle screen" or whatever you call it.

 

Your egos are something I don't want to be bothered with.

 


Edited by Tom_Voke, 02 June 2014 - 06:34 PM.


MrPsychic #20 Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:56 PM

    Command Chief Master Sergeant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 240 battles
  • 989
  • [LIGS] LIGS
  • Member since:
    12-31-2012
I said honor because you have a Klingon as your avatar.  You never addressed what Mr_R said in his post until you replied to mine.  You simply addressed his win rate or make an insult about being on your side on a match.  I hardly have an ego, in fact, I told you how to do a quick check between planes.  According to the plane guide on the main page, the 110C has a firepower of 292, the Blenheim has 213.

Edited by MrPsychic, 02 June 2014 - 06:58 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users