holakc #81 Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

I want more players on this game at this server

Spoiler

kind regards

-holakc

Edited by holakc, 08 May 2014 - 02:53 PM.

www.hitbox.tv/holakc

WoWp clan (currently not allowed to have a diferent from my WoT clan) //// WoT clan = [ACA] "Argentina Compañía Acorazada"

Heh #82 Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

Sky Whale Historian

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postholakc, on 08 May 2014 - 03:51 PM, said:

I want more players on this game at this server

But what we're trying to do here is trying to propose changes in order to attract more players. It's like asking to fix the economy, while anyone that spent a single year studying economics know that this is clearly highly demanding and extremely complicated to do. Also the same thing for multicore support.

Heh - aeromarine biologist

View Posthahiha, on , said:

OMG Heh you have had so many posts O_O

Mackunaima #83 Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

View PostHeh, on 08 May 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

But what we're trying to do here is trying to propose changes in order to attract more players. It's like asking to fix the economy, while anyone that spent a single year studying economics know that this is clearly highly demanding and extremely complicated to do. Also the same thing for multicore support.

I had made an inquiry and no one answered me. I'll put my question/proposal again.

Would be the possibility to exists championship matches and the player can bet on himself to get in this championship match, like paying a fee to get into a match and after the match therefore be paid to the winning team, but the bet coin would be gold. Better still if the player could pull off this gold through PayPal but to take back the gold to real money he paid a transfer fee to WG. I know there are legal complications in several countries, but it would be the same as the online poker games that already exist, but here we would not need as much luck in poker, only luck on MM.

The championship/league could have several steps or single matches, steps could use differents maps. Eliminating beaten or killed players and keeping those that are winning or surviving for so choose a single winner. By making the championship about one single tier where each step gets higher bets and profits too.

This would increase the interest of the more experienced players to spend more and spend more time online. Would also spread the information that people can earn real money while playing a video game.

I know the changes that the game would have to suffer in order to incorporate this feature but I believe that would give a new perspective to the game.

A game named "The Holy One" or "Gladiator"...

I do not think the game needs improvements in their engines or MM at first sight. Need more perspectives of play and ways to keep in touch virtually creating a social medium.

Regards,

Mack

"Certainty of death. Small chance of success. What are we waiting for?" - Gimli

Carl_the_Cuttlefish #84 Posted 08 May 2014 - 11:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 20 battles

View PostMackunaima, on 08 May 2014 - 07:33 PM, said:

I had made an inquiry and no one answered me. I'll put my question/proposal again.

Would be the possibility to exists championship matches and the player can bet on himself to get in this championship match, like paying a fee to get into a match and after the match therefore be paid to the winning team, but the bet coin would be gold. Better still if the player could pull off this gold through PayPal but to take back the gold to real money he paid a transfer fee to WG. I know there are legal complications in several countries, but it would be the same as the online poker games that already exist, but here we would not need as much luck in poker, only luck on MM.

The championship/league could have several steps or single matches, steps could use differents maps. Eliminating beaten or killed players and keeping those that are winning or surviving for so choose a single winner. By making the championship about one single tier where each step gets higher bets and profits too.

This would increase the interest of the more experienced players to spend more and spend more time online. Would also spread the information that people can earn real money while playing a video game.

I know the changes that the game would have to suffer in order to incorporate this feature but I believe that would give a new perspective to the game.

A game named "The Holy One" or "Gladiator"...

I do not think the game needs improvements in their engines or MM at first sight. Need more perspectives of play and ways to keep in touch virtually creating a social medium.

Regards,

Mack

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like my suggestion of clan tournament betting. Have one group (possibly clan) challenge another to a best 2 out of three or 3 out of 5. Both teams bet gold. Winners get gold according to performance. WG puts 20% extra on the winners earnings.

"It's about to get real inky in here!!!"

- Carl the Cuttlefish, the artist formerly known as S01836775, now in an all new user friendly format.

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm whining in my posts 

And why do we balance???

holakc #85 Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostHeh, on 08 May 2014 - 03:12 PM, said:

u got it wrong, read the spoiler on my post (the one you quoted) you will understand

the topic states "What Do We, the Community Want?"

i did post the true thing, 99% of the other post are ego focused or just small details, example, complaining about matchmaker, you cant tell how matchmaker worksbecause its designed to be feed with more players, then you cant ask WG to fix the mm just for this server, then we need more players... etc,...

i understand the matchmaker, since works similar for WoT, and i do have around 30.000 battlesat WoT that was top 200 players with the most battles on the entire NA server when i was still playing, when i stoped playing acively at wot, and on a clan ( 2 and half years as one commander of that clan) active on clan wars and tournaments where i won lots of gold, and my clan earned millions of gold, (when there wasnt released the WGLNA i was playing with my team at major league official tournamet etc,..)

in few words, all that is to explain that i was a hardcore player, and i learned a lot on how this games work and how WG works, so i really know, that all other small things are secondary, and the true things to focus on are the server populationm based on true big problems (example the things i added to the spoiler of my previous post)

BTW its just me that i see you have no battles since wowp release  (at least forums say so) maybe you use a diferent name acount ingame here, i dont know.

kind regards

-holakc

Edited by holakc, 09 May 2014 - 08:44 AM.

www.hitbox.tv/holakc

WoWp clan (currently not allowed to have a diferent from my WoT clan) //// WoT clan = [ACA] "Argentina Compañía Acorazada"

Heh #86 Posted 09 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

Sky Whale Historian

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postholakc, on 09 May 2014 - 09:31 AM, said:

u got it wrong, read the spoiler on my post (the one you quoted) you will understand

the topic states "What Do We, the Community Want?"

i did post the true thing, 99% of the other post are ego focused or just small details, example, complaining about matchmaker, you cant tell how matchmaker worksbecause its designed to be feed with more players, then you cant ask WG to fix the mm just for this server, then we need more players... etc,...

i understand the matchmaker, since works similar for WoT, and i do have around 30.000 battlesat WoT that was top 200 players with the most battles on the entire NA server when i was still playing, when i stoped playing acively at wot, and on a clan ( 2 and half years as one commander of that clan) active on clan wars and tournaments where i won lots of gold, and my clan earned millions of gold, (when there wasnt released the WGLNA i was playing with my team at major league official tournamet etc,..)

in few words, all that is to explain that i was a hardcore player, and i learned a lot on how this games work and how WG works, so i really know, that all other small things are secondary, and the true things to focus on are the server populationm based on true big problems (example the things i added to the spoiler of my previous post)

BTW its just me that i see you have no battles since wowp release  (at least forums say so) maybe you use a diferent name acount ingame here, i dont know.

kind regards

-holakc

I have read the spoiler, and it's still inconclusive. While this is on topic, I only see the explanation of a problem, not a true hard solution. I'll just stop here now, since we are going off topic.

Also, the fact that I have no battles since WoWP release is primarily internet related (on my first post in this thread, you will know exactly why that's a major problem). Feedback from the forums, looking at supposed population numbers compared to OBT (which I did join, and the notable battles were on CBT), and more helped me understand the current situation. If a game doesn't improve much in population since months after its release, I feel that it's degrading. So having seen the game as a rising star before, I try reaching back at the good times and improving from there.

Still, let's just leave space for more suggestions. You can continue talking about why I'm not playing and why my credibility is weird in PMs, but not here.

Heh - aeromarine biologist

View Posthahiha, on , said:

OMG Heh you have had so many posts O_O

CastorBean #87 Posted 10 May 2014 - 11:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 28 battles
Sorry, HolaKC, you miss the point entirely. Most players will never join a clan, will never play in a tournament, will never play in clan wars. They WOULD stay and play, but the things you dismiss as minimal drive them off. It doesn't matter what the plagued MM was designed for, it does NOT work for WoWP. Three tier games unsupportable, and players will LEAVE. Comm problems abound, and the absentee landlords will not even keep us up to date on efforts to fix it. You are talking about features for the elite. To survive, the game needs to keep the new players it works so hard to attract. Right now, it cannot do that: Just the MM and Comm alone insure that, not to mention dispersion, bands, and aiming bugs. Your extensive WoT experience is just not applicable to WoWP.

Edited by CastorBean, 10 May 2014 - 11:30 PM.

Gunjamm #88 Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
adjustable nose camera field of view - FOV slider
-- "Speed Kills" in everything except for air combat.

xQuietx #89 Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
  • [SF] SF

I will add a few more:

1. Reduced damage from friendly collisions

2. Information on gun ranges in the tooltips

3. More after battle information on what was done TO me

4. Map marker difference between friendly "look here" and enemy "GT attacks"

5. For fun : GTs call out on radio when they are being attacked (occasionally - and use period radio calls) - obviously can be switched on/off per user

6. Critical hit announcements (I heard it once) enable/disable

[SF]xQuietx -- World of Warplanes Division -- xquietx@team-sf.com

WulfNose #90 Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:52 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
Yes, xQx, there is still more data in the WoT after-action report. How rocket science would it be to just figure out not only should hangar/garage have similar interfaces, but the reports should be similar. The same suggestion was made back in Beta, but with the revolving door staff there is more continuity in players than staff. Wulf

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users