Farewell

Farewell Goodbye Leaving-Now

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

GiN_nTonic #21 Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:55 PM

Captain

• 38 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

There hasn't been a nerf to GA planes recently.  However, the MM is beyond wacked since the UFO update debacle.

Ophelia and I haven't been "best buds" by a long shot, but its always sad to see an experienced user leave a game that is already struggling.  This last weekend I've read many in-game statements of people saying they were quitting the game due to the +2 tier MM and how much more frequent these types of games are since the last update.  I've said similar things, so perhaps its a bluff - but WG needs to move quicker to fix issues users are having.

Edited by GiNnTonic, 21 April 2014 - 06:56 PM.

209 #22 Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:04 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6 battles
Reconsider pleaseeeeeeee

_HeatSeeker_ #23 Posted 21 April 2014 - 10:29 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

Consider this, players (on the NA server anyways) are getting smarter when attacking ground pounders. I have noticed in recent battles fewer and fewer players are making suicidal head-on attacks, and bomb kills are harder because they are not hanging on my tail for very long if at all.

I'm not saying they haven't nerfed the crap outta them but you still can dish out some serious punishment with it, just need to adjust your tactics.

Your a good player, hate to lose you or anymore, we've already lost too many. I say, take a break then come back and see if you still feel the same.

If not, then farewell it was fun.

HS:honoring: 

GUNDY_ #24 Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 82 battles
  • [SICK] SICK
:great:

theponja #25 Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:25 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 82 battles

I'm far from be a so good player as you but I've flied at least 75% of my 1000 battles in GAs and I tired to see the GAs nerfed in each upgrade. The last one 1.3 reduces the roll rate for the IL-10 and every fighter plane has more HP points so the GAs rear gunner is less effective. 

The main mistake from my point of view is they are making all the planes the same, in the end is going to be the same to fly a fighter a HF or a GA. That kills the interest of people who wants to play in other way. 

I understand your feeling the game is more, and more for fighters and less for GAs really I wonder if I'm going to be playing for a long time.

broslicer #26 Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:34 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 0 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-
:trollface:

EZ.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users