Lets talk about the FW line tiers V through X!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Wolfrum #21 Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:08 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostBad_Lag, on 12 April 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:

The 112 is mediocre at best. Not fast, not the most maneuverable, firepower is OK. The reason you don't see them alot is the 109b is a better light and the 112s have a tendency to explode when facing any aggression.

A lot of people really underestimate the worth of this plane, it is a great T4 LF. You can for the most part win out over the F2A, P36, Bristol 146...and when faced with a Zero or I-16 just pop it in the vertical and then dive to finish.

In the right hands it shines. You just need to be conservative with the cannon's as they overheat very quickly.

-Wolf

A veteran is someone who at some point wrote a cheque to their country that was 'up to and including my life'

Toggle #22 Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 4693 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostHeh, on 10 April 2014 - 06:39 PM, said:

I do mean the 13mms (which are more like .51 cal). However, some people like to remove them for some reason.

I meant 13.2mm which is more like .52cal.  It packs good deal more fp with very little penalty.  You would be hard pressed to feel the difference.  I see no reason why anyone would not load out with the 13.2mm's once researched.

Toggle #23 Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 4693 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostWolfrum, on 13 April 2014 - 06:08 AM, said:

A lot of people really underestimate the worth of this plane, it is a great T4 LF. You can for the most part win out over the F2A, P36, Bristol 146...and when faced with a Zero or I-16 just pop it in the vertical and then dive to finish.

In the right hands it shines. You just need to be conservative with the cannon's as they overheat very quickly.

-Wolf

I know people that do very well with her....  I however, am not one of them.  With more time to get the feel of her I would probably do better but with so many planes in my hangar that suit me better I just played through.  One day I may get it back just to get a better understanding of her.  My need for understanding the quarks of each plane is like an infliction remedied by AA.  Aviators Anonymous!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users