• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

pyantoryng #21 Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:39 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2605 battles

Carryover from Beta?

That's what I'd like to think...

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

GiN_nTonic #22 Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:03 PM

Captain

• 1383 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostChuck_norris10, on 16 March 2014 - 05:03 PM, said:

Some days your the seal and some days your the club.

This is a very true statement.  I think everyone has to weight this out, but I play my lower tier planes for the 2x.  I personally believe tier 1-2 are sealville, but this pic shows a tier 3 plane which is fair game in my opinion.

BrushWolf #23 Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View Postthegreenbaron, on 16 March 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

I do think that 2k kills is a bit much in a Skua.  I could see in, say, A DM 2, or Hawk, but Skua????

The Skua will tear up anything it can get its guns on.

View Postpyantoryng, on 16 March 2014 - 01:39 PM, said:

Carryover from Beta?

That's what I'd like to think...

They do carry over from beta. I had 300 kills on my P12 in beta to add to my current 200+ so even there I liked that little plane that does nothing best but everything well. :izmena:

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

SeamusMacMattain #24 Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 7 battles

As I mentioned, and has been mentioned a couple of times after... people will play tiers they enjoy, and some of us have markers from testing as well. My LBSh has 5 air and 6 ground marks on it, I HAVE NOT EARNED THEM SINCE RELEASE (ok I have gotten enough kills of each type to have them, but they were already there is my point)

My favorite plane, again, the LBSh has all those markers on it and is only tier 4, would you just say I seal club too because I have all those marks on it?

\m/ o.O \m/

SkywhaleExpress #25 Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

My F3F got its 6 air and 5 ground markers in CBT. When flights were introduced , I flew in flights with tier 5-8 players and sometimes 10s. People considered me a seal clubber when I killed over 8-10 planes in the thing. Especially when I bomb killed an hG3.

Seal clubbing is an offensive real life sport that is abusive to the real life animal. 

In my opinion, there is no such thing in this game. Sure, it sucks when I'm in an IL and 10 fighters try to gang up in me.... but still, if they don't then I will kill some of them and their bases...

i say, get over it and learn to fight back.

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

FreeFOXMIKE #26 Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 5243 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

I my self am an averaged "flyer" in game  but I "fly" low t for two reason,  one to see how long the grind is,and look for members for a team/Squadron. . Add to this the experience of seeing NEW tactics ,and New Ideas applied to the game..   I look ad it this way :P   :tongue:

LOL ITS A GAME PPL 

lets not get all bent out of shape  over it , have fun! THE  best way to get better is to play  better opponents.   Some days you going to kick butt ,and other Day's  your going to get you. butt kicked ,just take your lumps and get over it,  learn from the last butt hurt ,and get better!. 

take's  my soap box . kick's  it into little bits and sets in on fire ,and Yells NEXT !

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 16 March 2014 - 09:37 PM.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

MrPsychic #27 Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 186 battles
  • [LIGS] LIGS
I'd rather have fun in some of the lower tiers instead of going against the same stacked flights over and over again in the upper tiers.  Getting head hunted, then having them make snarky comments like 'Who trained you?' while losing thousands of credits isn't my idea of fun.

frankndeath #28 Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

wonder if some of the markers were from beta.

I personally only fly 4/5/6 I have 2 level 7 planes but don,t find that tier fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users