Thunder in the Pegas!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

NathanFlightLeader #1 Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

So I just had an unbelievable battle where I earned the Thunder medal in my little Pegas. It was pure luck I got it. A demon crashed attacking the enemy base and left it at 20% for me. And our supremacy almost reached 100% when I was at 13 but got reset by the enemy TSh-2 destroying our base. So now I have the Thunder medal in my Pegas, TSh-2, TSh-3, BSh-2 and IL-2. I haven't elited my IL-2 yet, and I just got my LBSh back. But I will keep working towards having a Thunder medal in all in game GA planes.

So has anyone else managed 15 or more ground kills in the Pegas? I'm guessing those who focus on air to air in it are probably more likely to get an Ace medal though. Just shows you can use it as a GA and be very effective! :medal:

Attached Thumbnails

"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

daphdk #2 Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6 battles
Wow nice job

NathanFlightLeader #3 Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:08 PM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

View Postdaphdk, on 16 March 2014 - 03:58 AM, said:

Wow nice job

Thanks.

Could have got a second one now as well. I was the last plane left against a TSh-2 but he got killed by an AA gun when I was at 13! :sad:

"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

Chuck_norris10 #4 Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:13 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2635 battles
  • [300SP] 300SP

I've been useing mine mainly for rocketeers but watch them all the time getting close to 10 targets a match.

I like those odd times when your alone around all the enemy targets and you make 2 big loops to finish them all off in 2 passes.

Congrats! The Pega has a lot of strange quirks and it takes patience to find them.

I'm uploading a pega video right now,tried last night but Bob Dylan did not like me using his music so I had to start over.

I never thought I would see the day that I enjoyed dog fighting in the pegasus,I have chased AO's that have reached for the heavens,stalled out at 60 kph and just sat there for a few seconds lobbing rockets at the disappearing AO.

Some say it's slow and it is,slower then a full school bus with 3 flat tires but that's what makes it awesome.

You see some strange acrobatic maneuvers from attackers on your tail when you hit the speed brake and fly slower then everyone else.

I got some good video of it on my next pegamania vid.

daphdk #5 Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6 battles

View PostNathanFlightLeader, on 15 March 2014 - 11:08 AM, said:

Thanks.

Could have got a second one now as well. I was the last plane left against a TSh-2 but he got killed by an AA gun when I was at 13! :sad:

Aww damn you will get another 

Zapperguy #6 Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:51 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

I've ACEd in mine, but in 351 battles, I've only killed 92 ground targets. Amazing feat you've accomplished!

:honoring:

Zigfreid #7 Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 19557 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
WOW  +1 fine sir you deserve it:medal:to get a thunder is hard but to get a thunder in a PEGG WOW:playing:thats one in a million and you did it in 800 games good job:great:you said you were going to get your meyers II class metal you must be getting close LOL:teethhappy:i am happy for you amazing a lot of hard work went into that now go get another one:izmena:good luck have fun and get high :honoring:o7

_HeatSeeker_ #8 Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:57 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Congrats, gotta love the peggy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users