Hryunomod

hryunometr stats xvm

• Please log in to reply
705 replies to this topic

WhitefishMT #661 Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:11 PM

Senior Airman

• 1504 battles
  • [DINO] DINO

Thanks guys. I get what you're saying and I've noticed that too. However my ranking will suddenly change (drop, never increase) flying the same plane(s) as the day progresses. It's a daily repeating cycle. Whether it be my tier 1 I-5 or my tier 8 Seafang.  They both happen to carry the same rating as well which begins in the day at 4.9 and later drops to 4.2 -- even after getting 5+ kills. I've also noticed this flucuation happens more in the fighters and multiroles than say the ground huggers. Yet all seem to experience the issue to some dgree and in all tiers. Very weird indded,

Just thought it was worth mentioning here since I don't see other players' figures changing like this in game. It doesn't really matter all that much rather find it confusing.

Psicko23 #662 Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 22 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostZapperguy, on 04 June 2017 - 09:28 PM, said:

I think the Hryunometr on http://hryunomod.ru is still working. Just don't download the mod from that site.

didn't work for me. oh well.

Zapperguy #663 Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostPsicko23, on 05 June 2017 - 04:36 PM, said:

didn't work for me. oh well.

Did you remember to change the region from RU to NA in the drop down?

Zapperguy #664 Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

I just checked on the Hryunomod forum, and neither the Hryunomod nor the LVMP has been updated for this patch.

Zapperguy #665 Posted 06 July 2017 - 02:24 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostZapperguy, on 06 July 2017 - 08:59 AM, said:

I just checked on the Hryunomod forum, and neither the Hryunomod nor the LVMP has been updated for this patch.

I just checked, and all mods including the Hryunomod still work with this patch if you move them to the updated folder.

Now, before you non-computer-savvy folks tune out, I've dumbed this down to the point where if you can't update your mods by following this post, you might want to consider a new hobby.

These instructions are based on you having mods that worked prior to today's patch.

Zapperguy's 12 Step Program for Updating your mods

1. Click the Windows (start) button and select computer.
  2. Double-click the C drive.
  3. Double-click Games
  4. Double-click World of Warplanes
  5. Double-click res_mods. Here you should see some numbered folders (and a hryunomod folder, if installed).
  6. Double-click the 1.9.10.0 folder
    Spoiler
  7. Select all of the files/folders in that folder. (If there's only a readme.txt, then you didn't have updated mods installed). To select all press Ctrl + A and everything will be highlighted.
    Your files/folders may be different, that's fine.
  8. Copy the files. Press Ctrl + C to copy the highlighted files. Click the back arrow to return to the res_mods folder or click res_mods in the address bar.
  9. Click the 1.9.11.0 folder once to highlight it. Press Ctrl + V to paste what you copied into that folder. If it asks you about the readme.txt file, you can choose any of the options, it's a useless file.
    Spoiler
  10. Verify that the mods are in the right folder by double-clicking 1.9.11.0 to open it. There you should see the same mods you saw in 1.9.10.0
    Spoiler
  11. Close out of that. Clear your cache.

Clearing the cache made easy

If you don't have a shortcut to clear your cache, download this file to your desktop: https://mega.nz/#!QNADnLha!dC3rXoNl_IpzPuH2gumG2BPNm_1ya_YGsqTDb0omHrI

I keep mine right next to my WoWP shortcut and clear the cache EVERY time before I start the game. You can only clear your cache if the game is NOT running. To use it you simply double-click it. It takes a split-second and depending on the speed of your PC you may see a dos window flash on the screen. That's it, then...

12. Start your game.

:honoring: 

MARS_REVENANT #666 Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:51 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5228 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View PostZapperguy, on 06 July 2017 - 09:24 AM, said:

I just checked, and all mods including the Hryunomod still work with this patch if you move them to the updated folder.

Thanks.  As a general rule I always make a backup copy of my res_mods folder first, then completely uninstall LVMP and hryunomod. Clear Cashe, Clear Logs.  Then run game installer/updater.  If all is well with the LVMP and hryunomod I re-install and copy contents of res-mods into the newest folder.  I mostly have plane skins installed.

I was just having too many issues leaving hryunomod installed then trying to run the game after the updates.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Zapperguy #667 Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 06 July 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

Thanks.  As a general rule I always make a backup copy of my res_mods folder first, then completely uninstall LVMP and hryunomod. Clear Cashe, Clear Logs.  Then run game installer/updater.  If all is well with the LVMP and hryunomod I re-install and copy contents of res-mods into the newest folder.  I mostly have plane skins installed.

I was just having too many issues leaving hryunomod installed then trying to run the game after the updates.

In the past, a non-updated Hryunomod was indeed game-breaking. Since Hryuun stopped posting new links on the H-mod homepage, the versions we've gotten from their forum have been much more compatible with smaller patches such as this. Big patches often require a new version, but I generally just copy all my mods to the new folder, delete the cacheddb.bin file from C:\Games\World_of_Warplanes\res\scripts\db, clear the cache, & try the game. If it doesn't work, no harm done. Time to troubleshoot. But, If it works, I can just keep playing uninterrupted.

gamernascar #668 Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:31 AM

Airman Basic

• 1581 battles
  • [91847] 91847
Why use any mod? play the game like it is intended. when in WWII the pilots did not know the skill of every pilot they where fighting in every battle. if you are good prove it by playing without mods at all. Just saying. i have quit playing planes for about 5 months because of mods being used. it is sad to see the state of this game now a days. I mean Bots in every battle and only 3 to 4 real players. why do you think people dont play it anymore

Edited by gamernascar, 30 July 2017 - 04:33 AM.

MARS_REVENANT #669 Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:33 PM

Colonel

• Community Ace
  • 5228 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

View Postgamernascar, on 29 July 2017 - 11:31 PM, said:

Why use any mod? play the game like it is intended. when in WWII the pilots did not know the skill of every pilot they where fighting in every battle. if you are good prove it by playing without mods at all. Just saying. i have quit playing planes for about 5 months because of mods being used. it is sad to see the state of this game now a days. I mean Bots in every battle and only 3 to 4 real players. why do you think people dont play it anymore

So, I'm guessing you turn the map, radar, target window and team panels anf lead indicator off as well since those weren't around in WWII.

1.9.x Forum Stats: Colonel; Member; 34638 battles; 7,526 message_img.pngMember since: 11-03-2014

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

TWITCH  |  YOUTUBE  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER

Zapperguy #670 Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
Double post - mods please delete.

Edited by Zapperguy, 30 July 2017 - 04:11 PM.

Zapperguy #671 Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:08 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View Postgamernascar, on 30 July 2017 - 12:31 AM, said:

Did you know that WWII pilots also did not control their planes from above and behind them like the game's default view in 3rd person?

I guess the question back at you was already touched on by Mars. What is more important, keeping it true to a WWII pilot's experience or playing the game unmodified? The two are indeed mutually exclusive.

For example, my camera mod (that I won't fly without) is 1st person-only; so, I can get as close to a pilot's experience as possible in battle. There is no 3rd person view available. Do you really think this is giving me a distinct advantage by taking away all of the peripheral views that 3rd person affords? My mod also only works with a joystick, because that how pilots controlled their planes, not with a mouse and keyboard. Where do you stand on that issue?

Spoiler

WG encourages mod use by giving us a folder called res_mods. Look in your WoWP directory - you have it too. You don't have to use things that make your life more enjoyable if you don't want to, but don't expect everyone to ride to work on horseback because the automobile is an unfair mod to the horse rider. Mods are available to everyone who plays this game. There is nothing unfair about using an option that another player has elected not to use.

ObligatedSpider #672 Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

Master Sergeant

• 35 battles

View PostZapperguy, on 06 July 2017 - 02:24 PM, said:

Now, before you non-computer-savvy folks tune out, I've dumbed this down to the point where if you can't update your mods by following this post, you might want to consider a new hobby.

These instructions are based on you having mods that worked prior to today's patch.

Zapperguy's 12 Step Program for Updating your mods

1. Click the Windows (start) button and select computer.
  2. Double-click the C drive.
  3. Double-click Games
  4. Double-click World of Warplanes
  5. Double-click res_mods. Here you should see some numbered folders (and a hryunomod folder, if installed).
  6. Double-click the 1.9.10.0 folder
    Spoiler
  7. Select all of the files/folders in that folder. (If there's only a readme.txt, then you didn't have updated mods installed). To select all press Ctrl + A and everything will be highlighted.
    Your files/folders may be different, that's fine.
  8. Copy the files. Press Ctrl + C to copy the highlighted files. Click the back arrow to return to the res_mods folder or click res_mods in the address bar.
  9. Click the 1.9.11.0 folder once to highlight it. Press Ctrl + V to paste what you copied into that folder. If it asks you about the readme.txt file, you can choose any of the options, it's a useless file.
    Spoiler
  10. Verify that the mods are in the right folder by double-clicking 1.9.11.0 to open it. There you should see the same mods you saw in 1.9.10.0
    Spoiler
  11. Close out of that. Clear your cache.

Clearing the cache made easy

If you don't have a shortcut to clear your cache, download this file to your desktop: https://mega.nz/#!QNADnLha!dC3rXoNl_IpzPuH2gumG2BPNm_1ya_YGsqTDb0omHrI

I keep mine right next to my WoWP shortcut and clear the cache EVERY time before I start the game. You can only clear your cache if the game is NOT running. To use it you simply double-click it. It takes a split-second and depending on the speed of your PC you may see a dos window flash on the screen. That's it, then...

12. Start your game.

I used these instructions you posted here and downloaded the current version of the mod you posted a link too. But I don't see any evidence of the mod in game. Any idea why?

Edited by ObligatedSpider, 05 August 2017 - 06:02 AM.

Zapperguy #673 Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:07 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Not sure. Can you list the files you see in your 1.9.11.0 folder? Also do you see a "hryunomod" folder in your res_mods folder?

ObligatedSpider #674 Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:24 AM

Master Sergeant

• 35 battles
res_mods and readme in my 1.9.11.0 and the hryunomod is in the res_mod folder that is inside of the 1.9.11.0 folder

Zapperguy #675 Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:35 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Look at the pics in steps 9 and 10 from my 12 step program and see if yours looks like that. If you have a "res_mods" folder in your 1.9.11.0 folder, you messed up somewhere.

ObligatedSpider #676 Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:40 AM

Master Sergeant

• 35 battles

Maybe I should delete or move the hryunomod to the res_mods folder instead of the 1.9.11.0 and see if that works. My 1.9.11.0 folder looks nothing like yours in the picture.

Edited by ObligatedSpider, 05 August 2017 - 06:40 AM.

Zapperguy #677 Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

This is the folder hierarchy:

ObligatedSpider #678 Posted 05 August 2017 - 06:49 AM

Master Sergeant

• 35 battles
That is what mine looks like with the addition of 7-10 versions and minus the hryunomod.

Zapperguy #679 Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:03 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

Further expanded...

ObligatedSpider #680 Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:18 AM

Master Sergeant

• 35 battles
Yea definitely none of the gui maps or scripts in my 1.9.11.0 folder. Also when I get too res_mods 7-11 versions of the game are in that folder along with another res_mods folder that has 1.9.10.0 and hryunomod.

Also tagged with hryunometr, stats, xvm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users