hryunometr stats xvm

• Please log in to reply
698 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #641 Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:06 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostWhitefishMT, on 28 March 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

I believe the (*) does not mean times an amount, but used as a separation marker between the KA and what it stands for.

E.g., KA * Enemy Aircraft Destroyed + KA * Assist Points + KG * Ground Targets Destroyed / 2  ..... which means

# of enemy aircraft you destroyed + assist points for your damage done to any other enemy aircraft killed by team + any destroyed ground target points / 2 (divided by 2)

Does that make sense?

Yeah that makes some sense.... was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

FogHornLegHorn_2017 #642 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

Airman Basic

• 2235 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

Getting freezing in game infrequently in battle happened after the patch before the game center.  Uninstalled reinstalled moved and deleted the new res mods files.  replaced with old still getting freezing..Fear I may have deleted the older files I needed.. Any suggestions.  Gaming center running wouldn't allow me do anything without installing it...Help

WhitefishMT #643 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

Senior Airman

• 5395 battles
  • [DINO] DINO

Yeah, it took me a couple reinstalls to finally get it working. But some of the rectile sight features are still unavailable, like using the combination orange and white sight, only the orange shows for the rectile. Bummer since the white really helped with aiming given my poor eye-sight. Yet the rest of the sighting features seem to work, only the color combinations appear to have an issue.

May I suggest that you perform a clean install and completely uninstall the mods first then the game before reinstalling them? By this I mean after uninstalling the game, search for any wargaming folders still left on your computer (like in the user/app folder or etc.) and delete those too before the reinstall. This removes any residual files  from interfering with the new install. That seemed to work for me.

As for some of the mod features, I believe they need to be updated to work properly with the latest game update.

Zapperguy #644 Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

This is the latest version of Hryunomod: https://mega.nz/#!sRIgXQRR!ufGg1kWY8Dq6Csu0qDC_u7to2ypwq3qdeAxTT0b8gCA

I'm not explaining how to install it. Do a forum search for that.

:honoring:

'Customize Your Carousel' thread - LINK

Custom skins for I-16(L), LBSh, & IL-20 - LINK

MARS_REVENANT #645 Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:58 AM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 03 June 2017 - 02:28 AM, said:

This is the latest version of Hryunomod: https://mega.nz/#!sRIgXQRR!ufGg1kWY8Dq6Csu0qDC_u7to2ypwq3qdeAxTT0b8gCA

Do not install... this still causes the return to hangar issue.

Zapperguy #646 Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 June 2017 - 06:58 AM, said:

Do not install... this still causes the return to hangar issue.

Not on my PC.

Perhaps you still had remnants of the old version and that's what caused it. To install this properly, you need to delete the hryunomod folder from your res_mods folder, delete the contents of the 1.9.10.0 folder, then install the new version. With the game NOT running, clear your cache then start it up. It should work fine.

Edited by Zapperguy, 03 June 2017 - 01:12 PM.

MARS_REVENANT #647 Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:29 PM

Major

• 34275 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostZapperguy, on 03 June 2017 - 07:58 AM, said:

Not on my PC.

Perhaps you still had remnants of the old version and that's what caused it. To install this properly, you need to delete the hryunomod folder from your res_mods folder, delete the contents of the 1.9.10.0 folder, then install the new version. With the game NOT running, clear your cache then start it up. It should work fine.

I didnt install the mods after the update, and I do not have the return to hangar bug.

DrSinister tested the onld and newest mod.  He said you will still get the bug.  Mod needs further updating before it should be used.

Zapperguy #648 Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:33 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 June 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

I didnt install the mods after the update, and I do not have the return to hangar bug.

DrSinister tested the onld and newest mod.  He said you will still get the bug.  Mod needs further updating before it should be used.

Suit yourself. I have both the latest Hryunomod running along with Doc's pack and I can return to hangar just fine. Both the Hmod & LVMP I posted were just updated to resolve the issue.

But, by all means, run modless - just not in my neighborhood please.

:trollface:

Zapperguy #649 Posted 03 June 2017 - 04:14 PM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostMARS_REVENANT, on 03 June 2017 - 09:29 AM, said:

View PostZapperguy, on 03 June 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

Suit yourself. I have both the latest Hryunomod running along with Doc's pack and I can return to hangar just fine. Both the Hmod & LVMP I posted were just updated to resolve the issue.

But, by all means, run modless - just not in my neighborhood please.

:trollface:

And yes, the versions I posted work as stated.

View PostCaptkirk2013, on 03 June 2017 - 10:40 AM, said:

Works great Zapper,thx <o

WhitefishMT #650 Posted 03 June 2017 - 09:10 PM

Senior Airman

• 5395 battles
  • [DINO] DINO

View PostZapperguy, on 03 June 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

And yes, the versions I posted work as stated.

Not for me!  Me and my friend tried both Hryunomod's and LV's and neither appear to work. I even unistalled both the Mod and the game, then re-installed them and the mod still doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

Zapperguy #651 Posted 04 June 2017 - 12:10 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostWhitefishMT, on 03 June 2017 - 04:10 PM, said:

Not for me!  Me and my friend tried both Hryunomod's and LV's and neither appear to work. I even unistalled both the Mod and the game, then re-installed them and the mod still doesn't work.

Any suggestions?

If the mod itself isn't working, then you probably installed it wrong. The old version of the mods still worked, you just couldn't exit the battle back to your hangar.

If the mods work but you can't exit battle...

Did you remember to clear your cache? Even uninstalling the game doesn't do that. The latest version of the mods are working properly for myself & others. I'm not sure why you are having troubles. If your Russian is good, you could ask on the Hryunomod forum ( forum.hryunomod.ru ) for further assistance.

Good luck.

edit: Make sure you are using the newest mods. The links for the newest versions are in my quoted posts below. The links on the hryunomod.ru website are outdated and should not be used.

View PostZapperguy, on 03 June 2017 - 01:34 AM, said:

Ok, I think the solution has arrived. Try the latest version of Hryunomod:https://mega.nz/#!sRIgXQRR!ufGg1kWY8Dq6Csu0qDC_u7to2ypwq3qdeAxTT0b8gCA

View PostZapperguy, on 03 June 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

Ask and you shall receive. LVMP v.4.0.2.0 for WoWP 1.9.10.0 patch:https://mega.nz/#!1JhSkawJ!Hy9RORvXf6-CrWo9r3pnR1P6ZudeBMXMGE_iU4xPCu0

Edited by Zapperguy, 04 June 2017 - 02:22 AM.

WhitefishMT #652 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:30 AM

Senior Airman

• 5395 battles
  • [DINO] DINO

View PostZapperguy, on 04 June 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

If the mod itself isn't working, then you probably installed it wrong. The old version of the mods still worked, you just couldn't exit the battle back to your hangar.

If the mods work but you can't exit battle...

Did you remember to clear your cache? Even uninstalling the game doesn't do that. The latest version of the mods are working properly for myself & others. I'm not sure why you are having troubles. If your Russian is good, you could ask on the Hryunomod forum ( forum.hryunomod.ru ) for further assistance.

Good luck.

Well I used LV's install package from Hryunomod's website.and there were no issues during the install.  Since it may be a cache or file issue, I'm uninstalling the mod and game then will do a clean re-install after running Disk Mgr and deleting all cache and remaining Wargaming folders in Users/App areas. This should eliminate any leftover file problems.  However, guess I should ask if the LV install pack has been updated since I'm assuming that it has?  If not, I also downloaded the latest Hryunomod version as well but thought the LV install pack was simpler to use.

Thanks for the help guys.

Zapperguy #653 Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:35 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostWhitefishMT, on 03 June 2017 - 09:30 PM, said:

Well I used LV's install package from Hryunomod's website.and there were no issues during the install.  Those links install a bugged version of the mod to the wrong folder.  Since it may be a cache or file issue, I'm uninstalling the mod and game then will do a clean re-install after running Disk Mgr and deleting all cache and remaining Wargaming folders in Users/App areas. This should eliminate any leftover file problems.  However, guess I should ask if the LV install pack has been updated since I'm assuming that it has?  If not, I also downloaded the latest Hryunomod version as well but thought the LV install pack was simpler to use.

Thanks for the help guys.

Hryuun stated last fall that he would no longer be updating his website. The only places to get the new version are from here: forum.hryunomod.ru (Russian website, you must register to download from there) or from my links. The newest LV pack with the hangar bug fixed is the one below.

View PostZapperguy, on 03 June 2017 - 07:34 AM, said:

Ask and you shall receive. LVMP v.4.0.2.0 for WoWP 1.9.10.0 patch: https://mega.nz/#!1JhSkawJ!Hy9RORvXf6-CrWo9r3pnR1P6ZudeBMXMGE_iU4xPCu0

edit: Clearing the cache made easy

If you don't have a shortcut to clear your cache, download this file to your desktop: https://mega.nz/#!QNADnLha!dC3rXoNl_IpzPuH2gumG2BPNm_1ya_YGsqTDb0omHrI

I keep mine right next to my WoWP shortcut and clear the cache EVERY time before I start the game. You can only clear your cache if the game is NOT running. To use it you simply double-click it. It takes a split-second and depending on the speed of your PC you may see a dos window flash on the screen. That's it, then start your game.

Edited by Zapperguy, 04 June 2017 - 02:46 AM.

WhitefishMT #654 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:15 AM

Senior Airman

• 5395 battles
  • [DINO] DINO

View PostZapperguy, on 04 June 2017 - 02:35 AM, said:

Hryuun stated last fall that he would no longer be updating his website. The only places to get the new version are from here: forum.hryunomod.ru (Russian website, you must register to download from there) or from my links. The newest LV pack with the hangar bug fixed is the one below.

edit: Clearing the cache made easy

If you don't have a shortcut to clear your cache, download this file to your desktop: https://mega.nz/#!QNADnLha!dC3rXoNl_IpzPuH2gumG2BPNm_1ya_YGsqTDb0omHrI

I keep mine right next to my WoWP shortcut and clear the cache EVERY time before I start the game. You can only clear your cache if the game is NOT running. To use it you simply double-click it. It takes a split-second and depending on the speed of your PC you may see a dos window flash on the screen. That's it, then start your game.

WOW... that is awesome!  Thank you for all your efforts and advice. I've downloaded both of your links and will be installing them next. So glad you responded quickly since my re-install just completed and was about to try installing the out-dated LV pack.  Thanks again and happy gaming.  :trollface:

Zapperguy #655 Posted 04 June 2017 - 03:17 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN

View PostWhitefishMT, on 03 June 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

WOW... that is awesome!  Thank you for all your efforts and advice. I've downloaded both of your links and will be installing them next. So glad you responded quickly since my re-install just completed and was about to try installing the out-dated LV pack.  Thanks again and happy gaming.  :trollface:

Happy to help. Let me know if it works.

WhitefishMT #656 Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:28 AM

Senior Airman

• 5395 battles
  • [DINO] DINO

View PostZapperguy, on 04 June 2017 - 03:17 AM, said:

Happy to help. Let me know if it works.

Very nice. It installed and works great. No hanger bug either. Much appreciated.

DrSinister #657 Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:08 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 4871 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Hrynomod is working for me now, just like Zapperguy stated what had happen was I was running an older version of the hrynomod folder that had the old stuff still in it.  Once I killed that folder and installed the one that came in the newer Hrynomod files it fixed my issue.

WhitefishMT #658 Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:14 AM

Senior Airman

• 5395 battles
  • [DINO] DINO
Something strange. It began at least two updates ago and don't know what's causing it. But I have over 4500 games so far and my Mod ranking seems to flucuate every day from 4.9 to 4.2.  Usually the day begins with me around 4.9 and later in day it changes suddenly to 4.2?  Of course soime plane types still have varied rankings than others like my ground huggers compared to fighters. Yet any ideas how or why this is happening?

Psicko23 #659 Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 19614 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

View PostWhitefishMT, on 04 June 2017 - 06:14 PM, said:

Something strange. It began at least two updates ago and don't know what's causing it. But I have over 4500 games so far and my Mod ranking seems to flucuate every day from 4.9 to 4.2.  Usually the day begins with me around 4.9 and later in day it changes suddenly to 4.2?  Of course soime plane types still have varied rankings than others like my ground huggers compared to fighters. Yet any ideas how or why this is happening?

different tiers, different classes of planes, flighting up will all change your ranking. There used to be a hryunometr on the website. I don't know if there is an updated version of that. The hryunometr would give info of how you were rated in each class of planes for each tier and such. Maybe Zapper knows if there is the hryunometr on the forum link he gave us.

Zapperguy #660 Posted 05 June 2017 - 05:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• -Community Ace-
  • 34316 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
I think the Hryunometr on http://hryunomod.ru is still working. Just don't download the mod from that site. 

Also tagged with hryunometr, stats, xvm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users