hryunometr stats xvm

• Please log in to reply
642 replies to this topic

MARS_REVENANT #641 Posted 29 March 2017 - 02:06 AM

Major

• 31912 battles
  • [SICK] SICK

View PostWhitefishMT, on 28 March 2017 - 08:36 PM, said:

I believe the (*) does not mean times an amount, but used as a separation marker between the KA and what it stands for.

E.g., KA * Enemy Aircraft Destroyed + KA * Assist Points + KG * Ground Targets Destroyed / 2  ..... which means

# of enemy aircraft you destroyed + assist points for your damage done to any other enemy aircraft killed by team + any destroyed ground target points / 2 (divided by 2)

Does that make sense?

Yeah that makes some sense.... was just wondering if anyone knew for sure.

I never lose; either I win or I learn.

FogHornLegHorn_2017 #642 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:12 PM

Airman Basic

• 2138 battles
  • [E-S-S] E-S-S

Getting freezing in game infrequently in battle happened after the patch before the game center.  Uninstalled reinstalled moved and deleted the new res mods files.  replaced with old still getting freezing..Fear I may have deleted the older files I needed.. Any suggestions.  Gaming center running wouldn't allow me do anything without installing it...Help

WhitefishMT #643 Posted 23 May 2017 - 03:36 PM

Airman Basic

• 4391 battles
  • [DINO] DINO

Yeah, it took me a couple reinstalls to finally get it working. But some of the rectile sight features are still unavailable, like using the combination orange and white sight, only the orange shows for the rectile. Bummer since the white really helped with aiming given my poor eye-sight. Yet the rest of the sighting features seem to work, only the color combinations appear to have an issue.

May I suggest that you perform a clean install and completely uninstall the mods first then the game before reinstalling them? By this I mean after uninstalling the game, search for any wargaming folders still left on your computer (like in the user/app folder or etc.) and delete those too before the reinstall. This removes any residual files  from interfering with the new install. That seemed to work for me.

As for some of the mod features, I believe they need to be updated to work properly with the latest game update.

Also tagged with hryunometr, stats, xvm

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users