Jump to content


Hryunomod

hryunometr stats xvm

  • Please log in to reply
666 replies to this topic

hryuun #1 Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:13 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

This mod allows you to see a personal rating representing the skill of each player directly in the battle interface. This rating is calculated following a fairly complex and comprehensive formula.

 

skill=(Enemy Aircraft Destroyed + Assist Points + Ground Targets Destroyed/2) / Battles Participated + (Victories / Battles Participated) / 2 + Battles Survived / Battles Participated + Average Experience per Battle / 2000 + Average Damage Caused to Enemy Aircraft per Battle / 500

This formula was developped by Fly_High for the project flyhigher.


The result is a number from zero to eight. It means that for now the best known player is rated "8.01", but it could be more. You can easily compare your skill to the skill of your adversary and act accordingly.

 

 

 

 

The statistics module "hryunometr" is written in "python" and it doesn't affect the graphics subsystem of the game. It works with the official WG API. It doesn’t collect any data about the user and doesn't send anything to any third party resource. The source code is open and available from the author.

 

This mod can operate either separately or as a part of other mods. It is fast, simple, reliable and secure.

 

HTML colors:

0    - #000000

1    - #00008B

2    - #008B00

3    - #4876FF

4    - #FF8C00

5    -#FF0000

6    -#9400D3

7+ -#8A2BE2

color schemeis designed tohighlight the players representing the greatest danger

 

Installation: Unzip to the game folder.

Homepage

scroll down and download

russian-english translation by Greyest

 


Edited by hryuun, 27 December 2014 - 12:26 AM.


Sandman1969 #2 Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:25 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4515 battles
  • 2,173
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

Sweet, you color coded it. I was waiting for that.

Thanks!



hryuun #3 Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:47 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014
This mod uses the "res_mods" folder which becomes active after installation. You can use this folder for other mods too.

DrSinister #4 Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 4850 battles
  • 3,944
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

Hryuun does the hudWOTPlayerList.swf file in this pack work with the various Icon Mods??  

 

Reason I ask is that the Icon Mods, like my own Icon Mod, require the hudWOTPlayerList.swf to un-mirror and remove the tier number in match.  Since the same hudWOTPlayerList.swf also colors the XVM Rating Number in match.  Since I am not versed in SWF coding, I can not find where to make the changes in the XVM hudWOTPlayerList.swf to retain the colors and un-mirror and remove the tier numbers on the Icons.



hryuun #5 Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

View PostDrSinister, on 06 March 2014 - 06:00 PM, said:

Hryuun does the hudWOTPlayerList.swf file in this pack work with the various Icon Mods??  

 

Reason I ask is that the Icon Mods, like my own Icon Mod, require the hudWOTPlayerList.swf to un-mirror and remove the tier number in match.  Since the same hudWOTPlayerList.swf also colors the XVM Rating Number in match.  Since I am not versed in SWF coding, I can not find where to make the changes in the XVM hudWOTPlayerList.swf to retain the colors and un-mirror and remove the tier numbers on the Icons.

There's no support for third party icons for now, but it is on my to do list. Anyway, there's very little difference between the original hudWOTPlayerList.swf and my hudWOTPlayerList.swf.



DrSinister #6 Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

    High-Tech Medic

  • -Community Ace-
  • 4850 battles
  • 3,944
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012

View Posthryuun, on 06 March 2014 - 09:09 AM, said:

There's no support for third party icons for now, but it is on my to do list. Anyway, there's very little difference between the original hudWOTPlayerList.swf and my hudWOTPlayerList.swf.

 

Ok, thank you.  I asked the same thing in RU forums, because I spent a lot of time making my Icon mod awhile back (which I have to fix now since it uses tga not png now, but that is another issue lol) and I use the Rating System, for now I can use both, just wont have the color coding.  Until you do make make that work I will just have to suffice with no color or learn how to recode SWF lol.



uncorked #7 Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3644 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013

Has anyone installed this?

Any conflicts with up-grade?

Thoughts on ease of use?

 

thanks



SOGRick_Cranium #8 Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:08 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9276 battles
  • 310
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

hryuun,

 

Thanks for this, really like the packaging and will be loading this up and trying it out with the new 1.2 patch today!  

 

DH



SkywhaleExpress #9 Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • 10,666
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012

Can you help us change the color of player stata?

 

Many of us are used to the following schema for the colors:

How I determine threat factor:

 

0-1.8:  Very low threat, possibly new player, probably low wins/survives/kills/ground targets overall.

1.81-2.49: I consider these players to be average to slightly above average... but, if they're in a GAA aircraft, I will consider them more than capable of assisting a team victory.

2.5-3.5: I consider these players to be moderately to significant threat to a victory, and if they're a GAA player, I will consider them good at that role.

3.51-5 : I consider these players to be a significant to dominating threat to our team. If they're in a GAA, I will hunt them... especially if I'm also in a GAA.

5.01+: These guys have the potential to carry an entire team, even while unflighted. They are an extreme threat to your victory chance

 

I will PM you this as well, in case you're not monitoring the thread.


Edited by RocketSpammer1, 06 March 2014 - 06:22 PM.


Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


Keulz #10 Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 83
  • Member since:
    11-17-2011

Hi hryuun,

 

First thanks for your work and for adapting it for others servers (i'm on EU).

 

Secondly, you give a list of command for the cfg, but i don't know the syntax for each, for example i would like to use the bigmap, but don't know how (i know nothing about python).

 

And lastly, can anyone make a mod to change the font used in battle for the planes names and all, because it's unreadable...

 

http://uppix.net/v9t719.jpg

http://uppix.net/QpAxF2.jpg

 

Thx in advance everyone



SOGRick_Cranium #11 Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 9276 battles
  • 310
  • Member since:
    10-28-2013

uncorked,

 

Has anyone installed this?  Yes

Any conflicts with up-grade?  None what so ever... at least so far.

Thoughts on ease of use?  - It's actually the easiest set of mods that I've installed so far.

 

Even the different color scheme for the numbers isn't that bad, the higher the threat, the more the numbers show up... at least on the initial battle splash screen.

 

DH



uncorked #12 Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3644 battles
  • 52
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013

View PostSOGRick_Cranium, on 06 March 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

uncorked,

 

Has anyone installed this?  Yes

Any conflicts with up-grade?  None what so ever... at least so far.

Thoughts on ease of use?  - It's actually the easiest set of mods that I've installed so far.

 

Even the different color scheme for the numbers isn't that bad, the higher the threat, the more the numbers show up... at least on the initial battle splash screen.

 

DH

 

 

Thank you.



hryuun #13 Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

    Senior Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 5 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    02-15-2014

This mod was created in collaboration with project http://flyhigher.ru/ and shares the rating system and the color code with it. I am working on creating a config file to allow users to change colors.

 

RocketSpammer1, I can't post anymore PM today due to forum limitations))

 


Edited by hryuun, 06 March 2014 - 07:45 PM.


SkywhaleExpress #14 Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:16 PM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • 10,666
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012

View Posthryuun, on 06 March 2014 - 01:32 PM, said:

This mod was created in collaboration with project http://flyhigher.ru/ and shares the rating system and the color code with it. I am working on creating a config file to allow users to change colors.

 

RocketSpammer1, I can't post anymore PM today due to forum limitations))

 

Yeah, once you have 10 posts, it will allow you to respond and create PMs.



Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


SkywhaleExpress #15 Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • 10,666
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012
Also, I use my own UIHelper.pyc, which doesn't divide ground targets by 2.


Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


NixJaeger #16 Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 9164 battles
  • 18
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    07-24-2013
Could you guys give the specific file path and or directions on how to install just the "XVM" type mod please?? And also start including these directions in your downloads as they would help most users actually use them and not get frustrated and possibly screw up their whole game and have to completely reinstall.

SkywhaleExpress #17 Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • 10,666
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012

View PostNixJaeger, on 06 March 2014 - 03:34 PM, said:

Could you guys give the specific file path and or directions on how to install just the "XVM" type mod please?? And also start including these directions in your downloads as they would help most users actually use them and not get frustrated and possibly screw up their whole game and have to completely reinstall.

The instructions for mine are in my thread GA Conscious XVM. I am soon to update my UIHelper.pyc file again.

So perhaps if you read our posts instead of the title and click download, you will get what you need

 



Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


NixJaeger #18 Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

    Senior Airman

  • Member
  • 9164 battles
  • 18
  • [SF] SF
  • Member since:
    07-24-2013
I have read every post in this thread and on the website where the Hryunomod was posted and it does not give clear instructions on how to install ONLY the skill indicator mod. So instead of giving a smart@ss answer, the professional and helpful thing to do would be to give a bit more specific instructions because not everyone is a Mr. BIGSHOT PROFESSIONAL MODDER!!

 



SkywhaleExpress #19 Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:56 PM

    noob leader

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 17397 battles
  • 10,666
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    09-09-2012

View PostNixJaeger, on 06 March 2014 - 04:34 PM, said:

I have read every post in this thread and on the website where the Hryunomod was posted and it does not give clear instructions on how to install ONLY the skill indicator mod. So instead of giving a smart@ss answer, the professional and helpful thing to do would be to give a bit more specific instructions because not everyone is a Mr. BIGSHOT PROFESSIONAL MODDER!!

 

Yet again, you have shown a complete disrespect for us... so why should we go the extra mile for you?


As I stated... MY thread on GA Conscious XvM explains exactly how to do it. hryunometr's has it's own installer .bat file... which he specifically stated how to use :

 

Spoiler

 In spoiler, my GA Conscious one (Ground targets without a divisor) , and in quote.. is from hryunometr's OP.

Block Quote

Installation: Unzip to the game folder and run hryunomod.bat. Wait until the black window closes.

 

Don't forget to backup the folder res\scripts.

 


Edited by RocketSpammer1, 06 March 2014 - 11:02 PM.


Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear


Sandman1969 #20 Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 4515 battles
  • 2,173
  • Member since:
    01-28-2012

View PostNixJaeger, on 06 March 2014 - 04:34 PM, said:

Could you guys give the specific file path and or directions on how to install just the "XVM" type mod please?? And also start including these directions in your downloads as they would help most users actually use them and not get frustrated and possibly screw up their whole game and have to completely reinstall.

 

 

Seriously? Perhaps try actually reading as it's stated how, for this version, right there in black & white.

 

"Installation: Unzip to the game folder and run hryunomod.bat."

 

You can't get it any easier than that.


Edited by Sandman1969, 07 March 2014 - 12:41 AM.






Also tagged with hryunometr, stats, xvm

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users