Good Times

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

KD2 #1 Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

I want to apologize to people about certain things I write. They can come across as negative and I can easily get worked up and go off on someone or something and lose sight of my good intentions. I play with all of you everyday and do not want to have bad blood because of how I feel about a certain issue. I look forward to many more battles and good times.

May the force be with you and use a joystick.

llamb2704 #2 Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
We all vent.  Yep, I'm one as well that just has to let it out on occasion.  We'll get frustrated by any number of issues with the game, but mostly our rants are about correcting those real or perceived problems which bring balance to the game.  While that balance may not be to everyone's liking, or seen by some, we just strive for quality matches.  

Steelpaw #3 Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Master Sergeant

• 641 battles
Apology accepted; and I'm sorry I called you a troll. I realize you want to improve the game like all of us. There are going to be honest disagreements on how best to save Wowp.

BitterClinger #4 Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

It happens man, this is a competitive game and we all hate losing, especially when some jack-wagon snatches defeat from the jaws of victory with some particularly bone-headed stunt.

Heck, one night Croyd Crenson and I got into it, and I mean we got into it. I'm not talking about "do you think he took what I said the wrong way?"  I mean we were sayin' it, and meaning it. Of course, and hour later we were in a Flight together, I was with him on the TSF teamspeak server, and we were all laughing and having a good time.

I think we all just have to keep in mind that this is a competitive game, and we all play it because we're all competitive.

Mr_R #5 Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

View PostBitterClinger, on 12 February 2014 - 12:30 PM, said:

It happens man, this is a competitive game and we all hate losing, especially when some jack-wagon snatches defeat from the jaws of victory with some particularly bone-headed stunt.

Heck, one night Croyd Crenson and I got into it, and I mean we got into it. I'm not talking about "do you think he took what I said the wrong way?"  I mean we were sayin' it, and meaning it. Of course, and hour later we were in a Flight together, I was with him on the TSF teamspeak server, and we were all laughing and having a good time.

I think we all just have to keep in mind that this is a competitive game, and we all play it because we're all competitive.

lol croyd all nice tell you find out hes fwaatcha and he goes back to his old self XD... i actually like how he was acting too :/

Full name : MrRepublican,    Clan : Wraith Squad  - K to D 5.75........Survive Rate 65.43%......... Avg. Damage : 576- Plays off of Laptop with Wallzmart Mouse - YEP !! a hacker for sure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users