My sky is not falling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

tahee59 #1 Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles

I enjoy this game very much, so sad to say this 53%er will be sticking around for a long time . I don't fly every day and don't play to get the best win rate or be in the clicks ( I play to have fun) so I guess that is why im not burned out.

But when I do leave I will not be posting a im going to leave post I will just ride off into the sunset.

Thank you War Gaming for making a great game and look forward to the new things to come

WEBEUS #2 Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:46 PM

Second Lieutenant

• 72 battles

My sentiments exactly. Methinks some people just like the attention. ....and sorry about the collision yesterday...I was texting in the cockpit...:-)

Edited by WEBEUS, 09 February 2014 - 03:48 PM.

tahee59 #3 Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles
np its all part of the game , you fly well and if not for the crash I could have not sat back and drank my beer and watched and learned

Edited by tahee59, 09 February 2014 - 03:51 PM.

WulfNose #4 Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
The game is playable, but one aspect is that it is clearly not as good as it was during Beta. That, and the fact that suggestions are or appear to be)  utterly ignored weighs on supporters. I have great hopes for 1.2, but then I always do. Wulf

Derp_McDerpington #5 Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [R-B-C] R-B-C

I noticed a difference between me playing WOT and me playing WOWP 

Wot - 14230  battles and 5 forum post 
WOWP - 1255 Battles and 146 forum post

The best you can do to not get to  the Forums and play the game as it is.

i just finished a 35 hours marathon of wowp and a had a lot of fun I didn't tuch forums and its the best I can do 
people like me who get disappointed fast shall never enter a forum like this.

I don't understand the people quitting the game right now 
because one of the first time WOWP is making a good event and 
and its a huge step forward.just look at how many people enjoined this event 
so many happy players doing mission.and why not every day ? 

Make it easy for the Veterans and semi seals like me to go up and fight in higher tier ! 
if the server is empty at most of the time why no give us who insist in playing it a boost ?

Most people who insist in playing this game is going to stop playing at t6+ because the only people playing 
in higher tier are Veterans with lots of practise.who should be fighting tier 10 and 9.
And people like me just don't stand a chance to have fun in this game.

But I keep insisting and pushing forward.as a Scrub pilot who has his first T VIII and if you join the match 
you get totally OWNED by any plane  not because of the MM or Platoons but just 
because the people playing tier8 are the ones who should be only playing tier10 and never go below tier9 
there is a limit you can get one-shotted by a 262 in a day and you get to this limit fast.

You can have fun in this game and I hade lots of fun but its starting to get really depressing really fast.
I have a Tier8 and I can't get into a good match with it. And I can't get XP and I can't level it so what is the purpose in playing this game anyway if I can't get to tier 10 ? 
For me playing WOWP is like playing WOT I just want a tier 10 and the rest don't matters for me.and if I can't get the plane I want I see no purpose in playing a game like this 

you have no choice in this game the lack of planes is to big

The entire Mosquito line is ***** and if any new player get into playing this line they are definitely leaving this game because of the frustration they have playing it.
 80% of all other planes are just sh** and can't compete with the German and Russian B.S planes. 
In my point of view ! I mean in a Noob point of view who is just trying to have fun  this game is unplayable im sorry but it is true.

My wife was bugging me and now i forgot wth i was going to write ! 
cya guys 

WulfNose #6 Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
You are right. When all else fails, just play the game. I do not play above Tier V, just because it is not entertainment to get stuffed into a Tier VIII game. But, I have fun with what I fly. With my WoWP prime, when there is a 2x or other WoT event, I can even go drive my Tiger, which I love. Good advice. Wulf

tahee59 #7 Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles

sorry for not having a t9 or t10, my highest are IL20 soon to get IL40 and a me262 don't play it much went down this line but not as fun to me as ground pounders.

I fly with gray wolf some and will fly low tiers some of them just started and that is all they have.

as far as t6 goes I love the IL2T and enjoy flying that very much .

BitterClinger #8 Posted 09 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

Yep, the game is a lot of fun. My #1 wish was for more players, and my hope is that the WoWP folks aren't relying on the WoT community to provide those players. WoWP battles are a lot closer to RPG battleground type games than it is to tank battles. It's fast-paced, there's really no where to hide, and it has a pretty standard gear and xp progression.

In fact, I'm rolling out the monthly Win Lose or Draw community contest early. It will start later this month, so watch the Community Contest and Events forums (like around Feb 21) for a chance to win 1250 gold, 7 days premium, or 3 days premium.

frankndeath #9 Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostWulfNose, on 09 February 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

The game is playable, but one aspect is that it is clearly not as good as it was during Beta. That, and the fact that suggestions are or appear to be)  utterly ignored weighs on supporters. I have great hopes for 1.2, but then I always do. Wulf

Totally agree with you on this point Wulf.

It's like when beta ended they stopped caring what anyone thought.

WulfNose #10 Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
Maybe the development contract was over at go live? Who knows the contractual structure. As an exercise, try to find the street address in Minsk. So we really know nothing. But, fun flying today. Wulf

Niblets #11 Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I see you reading this Pappabear!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users