Popping Smoke, Pulling the Pin, Leaving the Game

byebye

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

SansPeur #1 Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19 battles

As my premium account expires, I say good bye to the WoWP game - until the next patch.  I will give the game a second chance after the patch.  If it does not fix a number of the game breaking issues, then I will happily spend my funds elsewhere. 

I have played this game since release, ground up to a Tier X, have 6 lines at tier V or higher, and have a number of premium planes in the hangar.  I think I have given the game a good go, but in its current state it is far from a releasable game.  The many issues with the game cause me more frustration than fun.  I could write a long manifesto but I would be wasting my time as WG would be unlikely to read it or take action on it.  My concerns are the same as those that have been raised since Beta and they can be easily found on these forums.

The game has potential, but unfortunately I do not have the patience to sit around waiting for that potential to be reached.  For those that have been playing the game longer than I, all I can say you are better men and women than me, have the patience of a saint, and believe WG is listening to you and will take action.

Happy hunting.

eggplant84 #2 Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:20 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1 battle

Another one WG, 3 significant community members in less than a 48 hrs. WG. I'd like to believe when you say "believe WG is listening to you and will take action..."

But I know better.

So here we are again WG.

Another one.

Entirely your fault.

Ban, delete, ignore the thread?

Won't solve it though.

WulfNose #3 Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:01 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
I am 67. Patience comes with that. I continue to lobby for improvements. We'll see some in 1.2, assuming they do not break anything. So, check in once and a while and I'll tell you what I see. Wulf

frankndeath #4 Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

I can relate to you on this one.

The game was some how way better in beta, just not feeling it any more.

I am thinking about calling it a day on the game as well. 

I'm not a top player just a average schmo but I love flying games.

Between the messed up joystick and the unbalanced planes its getting to be a bit of a downer.

yes not everyone can afford a joy stick, however if WG reads the posts lots of people want to get one to advance there game play and wind up horribly disappointed with the results.

not trying to kick a dead horse but this would make all the difference in the world for me. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users