I might be out for a couple months..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

SkywhaleExpress #1 Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

The game is just getting to frustrating. The intelligence of too many light fighter players has gone far down hill. When 5 matches in a row you see the same Me 262 or F4U going -1, -1/1, 0/4 then dead... it's just frustrating.. Then the whine because you didn't follow them (in their fighter) to the enemy base to die...

I've spoken a lot on the fact WG needs to introduce a more interactive and in-depth training area for new players. It's just not going to happen overnight.. so I might log in during specials (like this weekend) or whatnot, but I think I'm going to find another game that isn't frustrating... doesn't have a low low player base, etc.

Soon, Chris Roberts' new game will be in Alpha, and I'll have something better to do than be the IL with 7 air kills and a loss due to lawn dart 262's on our team.

Air Raid 8 Champions - BrushFyre

MIA - pappabear

SkywhaleExpress #2 Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

by the way, this is not an I quit thread. I love the game a lot... But when it gets to be where I am hurling insults at players who are more or less innocently having fun and probably are trying.. Then it's time to set back, reevaluate my priorities, and chill out.

My recent experiences and frustrations should never get to the point they are getting to, so I am wanting to take the breather break so as to not keep on going off on people over a video game. 

:honoring:

Clear at skies and good hunting, pilots.

MIA - pappabear

Lou #3 Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 37 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

We'll see you man, I hope you lower your frustration level, It gets to me as well. Been watching that game myself, wish I had the $ to buy a hanger module in it now.

Hopefully soon.

Good luck!

Chappowinner #4 Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 202 battles

Salute to you sir for teaching me the way of the rockets... sorry if im the one shooting out down in the 262 also :(

but yes, im nearly ready to pull the pin also

Aces since release - BF109B, BF109E, BF109F, BF109Z, I16(e), I-15bis DM-2, BF110B, BF110C-6, Bristol Beaufighter, Mosquito

WulfNose #5 Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
I'll be here when you return. Clear Skies! Wulf

Croyd_Crenson #6 Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostRocketSpammer1, on 07 February 2014 - 09:00 PM, said:

The game is just getting to frustrating. The intelligence of too many light fighter players has gone far down hill. When 5 matches in a row you see the same Me 262 or F4U going -1, -1/1, 0/4 then dead... it's just frustrating.. Then the whine because you didn't follow them (in their fighter) to the enemy base to die...

I've spoken a lot on the fact WG needs to introduce a more interactive and in-depth training area for new players. It's just not going to happen overnight.. so I might log in during specials (like this weekend) or whatnot, but I think I'm going to find another game that isn't frustrating... doesn't have a low low player base, etc.

Soon, Chris Roberts' new game will be in Alpha, and I'll have something better to do than be the IL with 7 air kills and a loss due to lawn dart 262's on our team.

Well WG is trying to cater to the less smart people with their arcady theme. You can't force someone not to be stupid , some stupid people you can't even teach.

WG's agenda is not geared towards a smart pilot and/or to keep things challenging for most players . There M.O. is to nerf all planes so that none have an advantage over the other.

Rather then to forcing people to learn,  they will nerf a plane ,so people can be mindless.

After they are done nerfing planes into vanilla, it will make the playing field equal for all windowlickers,mouthbreathers, and snot eaters.

If you are looking for a challenge and thought you found one , WG will nerf that challenge into the ground.

Edited by Croyd_Crenson, 08 February 2014 - 03:30 PM.

If the newspaper only has good news ; then only good men are in jail. -- quote from one of America's founding fathers

Lou #7 Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 37 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
Fixed that - for ya, Croyd

SkywhaleExpress #8 Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:38 AM

noob leader

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostChappowinner, on 07 February 2014 - 09:41 PM, said:

Salute to you sir for teaching me the way of the rockets... sorry if im the one shooting out down in the 262 also :(

but yes, im nearly ready to pull the pin also

LOL no not you bud. Just my frustration overall with the game has been causing unnecessary stressors.

View PostLou, on 07 February 2014 - 11:25 PM, said:

Fixed that - for ya, Croyd

I did as well. He's at +1 now . I thought it was funny, Croyd .

MIA - pappabear

Derp_McDerpington #9 Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [R-B-C] R-B-C

I like this game.

but unfortunately WG want to focus on Kids and the adult players

are just good to pay for services.

CastorBean #10 Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 28 battles

View PostDerp_McDerpington, on 08 February 2014 - 12:55 AM, said:

I like this game.

but unfortunately WG want to focus on Kids and the adult players

are just good to pay for services.

I cannot see any basis for saying that WG focuses only on kids. Other than supplying a mouse / keyboard work-around for non-owners of joysticks, the game plays the same for any age, 13 or more.

Sandman1969 #11 Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 39 battles
You know I share your feelings on this as we've discussed them before.

Derp_McDerpington #12 Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [R-B-C] R-B-C

View PostCastorBean, on 08 February 2014 - 01:21 PM, said:

I cannot see any basis for saying that WG focuses only on kids. Other than supplying a mouse / keyboard work-around for non-owners of joysticks, the game plays the same for any age, 13 or more.

i'm not talking about the game features like control setting.

it's more the policy of the game.

Croyd_Crenson #13 Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I've got a following of haters. They can't kill me in game so they try to kill me on forums . Good luck assassins.:izmena:

If the newspaper only has good news ; then only good men are in jail. -- quote from one of America's founding fathers

WulfNose #14 Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
I'm reasonably familiar with the polices and EULA, and other than an outright ban on age <13, I can see nothing that favors younger players, or hinders older players (like me), from playing the game. Wulf

StrawStock #15 Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 2 battles

I wonder sometimes if WG is hard-headed? I see many things they could implement fairly quickly that would help immensely. I have said before they could have made a beginner server that is for people with only a certain amount of games played. That would help new players to get some experience and have some "FUN" without getting killed so quickly as they do now.

Other ideas... "Rent a Plane" pay a small rental fee get any plane for 24hrs fully unlocked, it would give them what they want $$.. Higher tier premium planes I think should have been in the game already. As it stands now with such low population I feel they will have to introduce more 'Bots' to balance out the battles going forward.

I must admit even with all the problems I am a obsessed "junkie" who can't wait to fire up a game after I get home from work. My wife has had some choice "words" about this game and my time on it, but so far I am still in the bed and haven't had to sleep on the couch once.:biggrin:

eggplant84 #16 Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 1 battle
Ahh...I still remember that one night you and me in 7's and pappabear in that premo tier 5 had dat crazy win streak, been a dry spell since then eh?

_HeatSeeker_ #17 Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:29 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

AAAAAAAnnnnnnnnnnddddd another one.

You guys gotta stop leaving, pretty soon it'll just be me and the noobes!

and I'm tired of getting wacked by my own team. lol

I'm hoping you will just take a short break or reconsider and come back.

As I stated in another post this game needs all the good players it can get. :honoring:

HS. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users