This is the epitomous facepalm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Croyd_Crenson #21 Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostWEBEUS, on 05 February 2014 - 12:46 AM, said:

Sounds like chest beating to me. Is there a reason for this post other than "i'm better than you"

I't may be a little chest beating but there is a serious issue in this game .WG needs to buff the IL line so that they are not solely depended on to kill GT. There is no reason it should be this way.

Also, all planes can attack GT but some shouldn't unless needed to.

If the newspaper only has good news ; then only good men are in jail. -- quote from one of America's founding fathers

Heh #22 Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

Sky Whale Historian

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostCroyd_Crenson, on 08 February 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

I't may be a little chest beating but there is a serious issue in this game .WG needs to buff the IL line so that they are not solely depended on to kill GT. There is no reason it should be this way.

Also, all planes can attack GT but some shouldn't unless needed to.

I believe good sky whale riders are to blame for the sky whale nerf. Obviously we know that most WoWP players aren't really the best, and a good amount of them are touchy. The fact that an immobile brick that can't climb could stomp them with bombs, rockets and massive frontal weaponry was simply impossible in their eyes, because according to them sky whales are "bombers". The typical idiot's view of a bomber is "DURHUR UBAR ARMUR NO FRANTEL GAN ONLI TEILGAN USLES @ AR2AR!". This is a completely idiotic statement, since sky whales were actually mobile, had frontal weaponry, and were used as makeshift transport and Stuka interceptors. IL-2s massacred Ju 52s, and Stuka weaponry was too pathetic to get through the IL-2's rifle caliber proof armor.

Anyway, I think it's because people mix up sky whale and bomber, two completely different roles. And with the cliches about bombers stuck in their mind because of crappy Hollywood movies, they think the sky whale is a defenseless being. It never was, and people like me, Alex, pa' and a few more proved it.

Heh - aeromarine biologist

View Posthahiha, on , said:

OMG Heh you have had so many posts O_O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users