"Customize your Avatar" Contest Secondary choices.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:31 AM

Captain

• 64 battles

I had a tough time in choosing which avatar to use for the contest

Contest Site Link:

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/26392-customize-your-avatar-contest/#topmost

So instead of deleting my alternative choices, I will submit them here. If you have secondary choices I would like to see them too.

Source:

Maj. Daniel Xavier Kirby
Flying Leathernecks

Source:

Joe 'Lightning' Little
Red Tails

Source:

918th Bomb Group's Strike Mug
Twelve O'Clock High

Source:
Col. Josef 'Pips' Priller
The Longest Day

Source:

Sir Percy Ware-Armitage
Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines or How I Flew from London to Paris in 25 hours 11 minutes

Source:

Brian MacLean
Captains of the Clouds

And the last one I did submit, but needs an explanation. What makes this funny is the Polikarpov I-16 is nicknamed "Ishak" ("Donkey") by Soviet pilots, ergo Donkey from Shrek is the pilot for the I-16.

Source:
Donkey
Shrek

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 15 January 2014 - 04:36 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

ST8Eight #2 Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

Cool idea this is the first I've heard or seen of the contest! You've done a great job all around, FlakVE -- I need to power up DAZ and Photoshop and get to work, quick! This will be a lot of fun! :playing:

Happy hunting

Coming Soon || www.clanexus.com || Stay tuned! 
"He who so looks forward to the abyss is simply afraid of the light" - Holy Man\ST:I

pyantoryng #3 Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:21 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2146 battles

Note: The one I actually submitted is the cleanest one, with pilot portrait eliminated and the text directly edited. These are the 'high-ranking' series, made with the test server picture with actual Major/Lt. Colonel rank pilot, save for one, which was picked for the name.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users