IL-2T premium

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

livio2000 #1 Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
i have IL-2t upgraded to max and I also got the next 1 IL-8, but my old Il-2t didn,t turn into premium aircraft, is there anything I should do to make it premium or this plane just can,t be like that? plz help

pappabear #2 Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:17 PM

Community Noob

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [LIGS] LIGS

View Postlivio2000, on 12 January 2014 - 01:13 PM, said:

i have IL-2t upgraded to max and I also got the next 1 IL-8, but my old Il-2t didn,t turn into premium aircraft, is there anything I should do to make it premium or this plane just can,t be like that? plz help

The IL-2t splits to the IL-8 and the IL-10, in order for the IL-2t to be edited you have to research the IL-10 and the IL-8 both.

Edited by pappabear, 12 January 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Claudio67 #3 Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 423 battles
You need to research the IL-10 too, there's a bifurcation on the tech tree

livio2000 #4 Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:41 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
ok thx guys

NathanFlightLeader #5 Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

Should also add their is a difference between elite planes and premium planes.

Elite means you have researched everything on a certain plane including the next planes branching off it, and sometimes this means multiple planes. This allows you to accelerate crew training where the majority of you XP earned goes towards the crew with a small amount going towards free XP.

A premium plane on the other hand is a special plane that has to be bought with either gold in game or with real money through the Gift Shop. These planes are don't have any additional modules for you to research so they come Elited, meaning you can start crew training right away. Premium Planes are usually not as good as most of the other planes in their tier, but they do train crews easier so it makes sense to train your crews in a premium and then move them to a regular plane, and they also make more credits then all the other planes for that tier.

You can tell the difference between a premium and elite plane in the hangar by looking at the plane icons in the carousel at the bottom of the screen. In the top left hand corner it shows you that planes class icon. If it is just a regular plane this icon will be silver. If it is a premium plane the icon will be gold. And once you elite a plane two gold wreaths will appear on either side of the icon.

"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users