Need help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

dagengster #1 Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

I am currently on the T5 IL-2 and I was looking for a premium ground attack plane to make credits and have fun in. I looked at both the current premium ground attack planes and I was wondering if anyone have feed back or options on which one I should buy. From the stats point of view, the LBSh looks a lot better for its teir than the IL-2 mod. Stats wise, the IL-2 mod looks like a T4 that has been called a T5. I have also seen many negative reviews of the LBSh, but it looks like a solid T4 (good guns, 4 100 pound bombs, just lower HP that the normal T4) So currently, I wondering if I should buy on of those two or wait for other ground attack planes.

What I am looking for in the new prem plane:

Credit making

Fun

Edited by dagengster, 10 January 2014 - 01:32 AM.

Hanger: [Ha 137 V-1 : Bf 109 B : Bf 109 F : Spitfire V DB : Me 410] [I-15 Bis DM-2 : I-15 (Late) : LaGG-3 : IL-2 Two Seat : LBSh] [XF4F-3 ] [Mustang 1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soviet Attack aircrafts = Flying tanks

"I will poop bombs and missiles at your HQ"

NathanFlightLeader #2 Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
I don't have either right now but in testing the LBSH was the best. It has too be one of my favourite GA's and in my opinion is better then the current tier 4 BSh-2.
"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

oldkye #3 Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles

I personally like the IL-2(mod.) it will also play a lot like your current IL-2 just with smaller guns but turns faster and has a tail gunner.

I have not played the other but I can tell you the IL-2(mod.) is one of my favorite planes in the game bar none, it will also make more credits and get more xp due to being a higher tier.

But I think it also goes do you enjoy the slower paced low tier GA battles or the faster paced higher tier ones? Remember the IL-2(mod.) can see up to Tier 7 maps which personally I also love cause I've shot the ground targets on almost every map in game with it.

Zigfreid #4 Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 9907 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
LBSH is one of my best planes good HP & firepower , great bombs & rear gunner leveled up my rear gunnner to crack shot will take down most fighters or chase them off my tail when they start smoking can get between 20 to 40 thousand silver when winning games and finishing alive , very nice for a teir four good luck have fun see you in the game

Toggle #5 Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 3786 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

I'm a big fan of the LBSh and I am NOT a GA guy.  The LBSh is a great gun platform that can dog fight pretty well for a GA plane.  I load out High Explosive Incendiary and Incendiary rounds that will often catch the targets on fire and frequently accrue ground or air kills long after I have made my gun pass on a target. I carry bombs only for self defense and will only hit GT's  with them if the enemy fighters are no longer a threat (I have made the mistake of thinking we had the game in the bag and drop my remaining bombs on ground targets, only to watch my teams fighters disintegrate and be left naked and alone)

I have as many air kill as ground kill markers on the side of her. The air kills are where the big earnings are and you can expect easily accruing 35K to 50K per battle with premium acct.  Between the great guns that are slow to overheat and the bomb kills you will have no trouble in this area.  Although I have flown most everything during testing, of the 30ish planes currently in my hangar only two are GA's.  The Pegasus (because it was free and is fun for rocket kills) and the LBSh.

Edited by Toggle, 10 January 2014 - 08:14 AM.

JDMFreakz #6 Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 106 battles
IMHO i'll wait for the Sh tandem.. Because of its unique-ness. Otherwise LBSh is my choice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users