Incorrect Usage of a GA

muh_bad ooooooops_I_did_it_again Bad_GA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

WhineMaker #1 Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

I promise to use my GA aircraft as intended in the future. I will focus on doing the aircraft's intended purpose of gaining supremacy, through the destruction of ground targets only. No more bomb kills(2), tail gunner kills(2) or using incendiary ammo(1) to torch the opposing team.

Yeah right.....  :playing:

Edited by sfprankster, 07 January 2014 - 11:56 PM.

View Postlosttwo, on 12 April 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:

IF OTHERS WOULD FLY THE WAY I TELL THEM TOO.

If ONLY THEY WOULD DO AS I SAY.

SansPeur #2 Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:18 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• 19 battles

I have a few like that.

Third battle in it, 4 air kills no ground.

32 games, 32 air kills

Moving targets are more fun to shoot at.

I do shoot at ground targets at times.

oldkye #3 Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:20 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles

Had this problem just yesterday we are behind 1 GT it was me and a fighter off doing nothing against 8 guys all coming in my direction and I have like 10 ground kills in the IL-2(mod) no bombs no rockets(so no more GT's in under one pass cause they are Tier 7 targets lol).

(Mr. Psychic was there actually lol) but this guy(Not Mr. Psychic he's a pretty good guy) is yelling at me in chat "Keep attacking Ground Targets!" well I'm attacking them but on the map I see the mass of all 8 planes coming my way the fighter is dead, Knowing I both can't kill another GT and that shooting even one more GT will show them exactly where i am in real time(as if they didn't already know) I turn and face them.

Well they didn't see that coming and I actually got one plane but when they realized I had guns on the front they broke like a heard of cats and I couldn't turn with them so I got shot down(like that wasn't coming anyway)

With my focus broken I look at chat to see the same guy going "UNINSTALL THE GAME! YOU SUCK!"(he was misspelling as well he was so mad).

I don't know what happened lol before 1.1 if I didn't shoot planes "Uninstall the game!" now when I shoot anything other then a GT kill or not "Uninstall the game!" but the next game I figured it out!

Next game I'm at about 8 ground kills once again out of bombs and rockets and no GT's around me the only GT's are under the dog fight of the last few planes as I head that way.....

Now here's the kicker all the enemy planes had between 4-15hp lol but they were beating our guys thinking "I can't hurt to just spray at them to break them off....." I shoot at the horde well if you play GA you know it's like firing a shot gun I got 3 of the 4 lol and last panicked and got shot down by friends.

So what I hear this time? I was expecting "Why weren't you shooting GT's!!!!!?!?!?!" but no I get "Thanks!"

So here's how it works in a GA if we win it's "Thanks" if we lose it's "Uninstall the game!" lol.

losttwo #4 Posted 08 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 1593 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G

Got to love the armchair quarterbacks with 800 battles telling a person with 3000+ battles what to do.

Even if each had 500 battles 1 of them with a ratio of 1.2 K/D ratio telling a 3.5 K/D ratio what to do.

Yeah this game chat gets funny sometimes when your sitting in spectator mode, perhaps they should re-name it spectacle mode.

MrPsychic #5 Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 167 battles
  • [LIGS] LIGS

Go my children! Turn with them!

Heh #6 Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Sky Whale Historian

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
GO MY SKY WHALE BRETHREN, FOLLOW THE PATH OF MOBY. YOU SHALL ALL BE DEVOTED MOBYTOLOGISTS!
Heh - aeromarine biologist

View Posthahiha, on , said:

OMG Heh you have had so many posts O_O

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users