Profile Group Title

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Scinfaxi #1 Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:34 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 1 battle
  • [ZOUTH] ZOUTH
I noticed under certain profile names in the forums their are certain group titles, Alpha Tester, Closed/Open Beta Tester. I participated in the open beta and just curious to know why I do not have that group title as well. some people said I had to complete so many games or submit a ticket. I just want to here from anyone who knows or works with Wargaming the requirements to obtain a group title.

"Did you know there are three kind of aces? Those who seek strength. Those who live for pride. And those who can read the tide of battle. Those are the three." - Larry "Pixy" Foulke (Ace Combat Zero)

FryaDuck #2 Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

Squadron Leader Knucklehead

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles

View PostScinfaxi, on 03 January 2014 - 03:34 PM, said:

had to complete so many games and/or submit a ticket.

Correct.

You have to ask for the Open Beta Tester title. Initially they weren't going to give them out, I also think that post tallies come into it, 55 might not be enough.

Oderint, dum metuant, tunc ad infernum - Let them hate as long as they fear then go to hell
1st AlphaAce IL-2 (t)(Air)

Zigfreid #3 Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 18819 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
fryaduck got it right i did play open beta almost 3,000 games played no posts at all no open beta title but thank you WG for free planes free gold 2x 3x and 5x play did get open beta decal for plane 

Bear_82 #4 Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• 59 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

http://forum.worldofwarplanes.com/index.php?/topic/23541-forum-restructure-and-new-section-pilots-lounge/

send a PM to either tadaaah or Hathore; you'll have the Open Beta Tester title added (if you qualify), and gain access to the Pilot's Lounge

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users