WoWP model viewer?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

FRED_TMK #1 Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles

Hey guys, 

so I really want to get into WoWP skinning, but I havnt heard of a program like the WoT tank viewer in which I can preview my plane with skin...Has anyone seen something like that?

Daeima #2 Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [GWG] GWG

View PostFRED_TMK, on 28 December 2013 - 02:22 PM, said:

Hey guys, 

so I really want to get into WoWP skinning, but I havnt heard of a program like the WoT tank viewer in which I can preview my plane with skin...Has anyone seen something like that?

This one is from the RU forums, lists only 11 models & last update looks like May 8th 2013. May be able to add more planes?

Link: WoWP Planes Viewer 

Edited by Daeima, 28 December 2013 - 10:14 PM.

CrazyBricker #3 Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles

View PostDaeima, on 28 December 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

This one is from the RU forums, lists only 11 models & last update looks like May 8th 2013. May be able to add more planes?

Link: WoWP Planes Viewer 

Has anyone tried and gotten this viewer to work? It won't work for me. I have 64 bit Win 7 if that matters.

I also tried to register on that site to tell the guy that I could give him the models for the program since he asked for help but I can't register there. If anyone can get in touch with this guy, please point him in my direction because I'm working on importing all the planes into Max. I have 9 of the American planes done so far and will have them all done is a couple days. I would gladly give them to him to get more planes into his viewer. I can have all of the planes from each nation done in a couple weeks and if anyone can use them for making skins, I'd gladly give them to that person too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users