IL-2 (t) - If it moves shoot it; if it pokes it's head up shoot it

IL-2 (t) Fjords

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:57 AM

Captain

• 64 battles

We were flying on the Fjords map, south spawn. I decided to go down or rather across the river in the mid map. I ran into the enemy IL-2 (t) over the river almost at the midway point. I launch a few RS-132 rockets at him and the enemy died quickly. I then took out the enemy base while my team was fighting the enemy at our base. It then came down to me being the last player. I kept shooting rockets and my 23 mm cannons at ground targets. We won the match on supremacy. I wish I had the 37mm cannons researched so I could have done more damage quicker in getting the Thunder badge.

Anyways. here's what I got for the match:

Personal Score

Spoiler

Team Score

Spoiler

Thanks team for your help in getting the win.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 18 December 2013 - 03:59 AM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

PressureLine #2 Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [FTE] FTE
Read my story 'Hunt the Il-2' for a similar situation.

pyantoryng #3 Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2171 battles

I am so conservative with my ordinances that I wish I fired more rockets.

...that's why I threw myself into whaling, because people are too high up to care.

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

FlakValleyExpress #4 Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

View PostPressureLine, on 17 December 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

Read my story 'Hunt the Il-2' for a similar situation.

That's funny, because it almost sounds similar in what was happening to me in my match. I have been in matches where the one lone IL-2 is winning for their team and we could not find him. And of course we lost the match. Lessons learned.

Edited by FlakValleyExpress, 18 December 2013 - 05:02 PM.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

Jakeman113 #5 Posted 21 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
  • [1R] 1R

Yeah, never mess with the Il-2.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users