45 replies to this topic

F50ACE #41 Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:14 AM

Boom'N'Zoom rights activist

• Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO

View Postmtndv8, on 28 May 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

Captain; I respectfully request your X52 profile. <0

I've been using my Saitek X52 FCS and Pro Flight rudder pedals since joining WOWP in January. I immediately noticed the twitchyness (coming from FSX and CFS3). I've recently started adjusting the curves and had a little success dampening the roll rates a bit.

I haven't yet started to adjust the pitch. Yaw seems ok as is albeit very linear.

More than likely I've pissed a few teammates off because I've miss-adjusted and chose to battle anyway. Sorry for that, frankly though it's a part of the game I like.

<0

Added to PM

I came from the same as well, and the twitchyness is partly the JS itself and how WG programed the JS controls. I do know the magnetic sensors are a little weak and often cause players to over-compensate since the actual curves are non-linear to begin with.

The profile is more of a key-bind setup than a JS curves setup, but I did play around with the null zones esp. on the rudder to lessen the effect of the some of the twitchyness; however, I like running with stock curves. 

Drsinister made a guide on how to adjust your JS curves here: Crash Course on New Axes Graphs for Joysticks.

Also, feel free to look at the list of guides I compiled by looking at the link in my sig.

Beur #42 Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

Senior Airman

• 1091 battles

send me one for x52 ?

thanks

steph280 #43 Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles

I'd like a copy as well.

Would it make more sense to just put it up somewhere public so people can grab it as needed?

Thanks!

F50ACE #44 Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

• Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO

Here's the X52 configs I have, but keep in mind I didn't really fool around with the curves any, so place this in your: C:\Users\%USER%\AppData\Roaming\wargaming.net\World of Warplanes folder. Also, make sure to try this out in a training room so you can get used to it. Feel free to edit it as necessary.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=AE549DA2693A2012%21107

I'll link it in the thread linked in my sig.

_IRONEAGLE_ #45 Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:24 PM

Senior Airman

• 0 battles
Hello all.  I have a Saitek X52 Pro and with version 1.5 update my joystick no longer works properly.  I would greately appreciate any help, advice or links that would enable me to resume game play.  Best regards. _ironeagel_

F50ACE #46 Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

• Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO

View Post_IRONEAGLE_, on 22 August 2014 - 10:24 AM, said:

Hello all.  I have a Saitek X52 Pro and with version 1.5 update my joystick no longer works properly.  I would greately appreciate any help, advice or links that would enable me to resume game play.  Best regards. _ironeagel_

I recently switched over to the X52 Pro, and sadly, I can't help you there. WG has ruined the game for joystick players. I suggest that you post your feedback in the 1.5 feedback sections.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users