Sh-Tandem: What happened?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

The_Dutch_Oven #1 Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:59 AM

Leader enemy boss of shooter persons extreme to the max

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
FOrgive my ignorance but I've been gone for a while. What happened? Where did my favorite GA go??
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind"- Ghandi. "Two eyes for an eye makes my enemies go blind"- Me.
The saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" became obsolete the moment Skyrim came out.
Valentines day? No, no no you must be mistake, Feb. 14th is Singles Awareness day. At least until I get a girlfriend.
Every time someone trolls, I eat a kitten. Every time someone double posts, I eat two. If you hate kittens and babies, bacon, or all things good, continue trollling.

Para_doxxx #2 Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

Master Sergeant

• 57 battles

Mine as well.....They didn't bring it back after release....Hoping to see it again at some point.

FryaDuck #3 Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

Squadron Leader Knucklehead

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
It's a gift aircraft, giveaway cards at events.  None of which have happened for NA server players only RU and EU.
Oderint, dum metuant, tunc ad infernum - Let them hate as long as they fear then go to hell
1st AlphaAce IL-2 (t)(Air)

The_Dutch_Oven #4 Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:05 AM

Leader enemy boss of shooter persons extreme to the max

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles

View PostFryaDuck, on 30 November 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

It's a gift aircraft, giveaway cards at events.  None of which have happened for NA server players only RU and EU.

Why was it done away with in the first place?
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind"- Ghandi. "Two eyes for an eye makes my enemies go blind"- Me.
The saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" became obsolete the moment Skyrim came out.
Valentines day? No, no no you must be mistake, Feb. 14th is Singles Awareness day. At least until I get a girlfriend.
Every time someone trolls, I eat a kitten. Every time someone double posts, I eat two. If you hate kittens and babies, bacon, or all things good, continue trollling.

venser #5 Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:11 AM

Planeswalker

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 78 battles
OP or something? Maybe they just chose to remove it, seeing as the LBsh is similar.
Ace: Fw 57
"If the tanks planes succeed, then victory follows." -Heinz (sort of) Guderian
... still a member of FRAG

Haswell #6 Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Alpha tester
  • 125 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO

View PostFryaDuck, on 30 November 2013 - 06:16 PM, said:

Let's not jump to conclusions here. The Sh-Tandem has always been a tier 4 premium aircraft, and the current trend of gift planes indicate that they seem to be restricted to tiers 2-3. With the recent release of tier 4 premium planes in the gift shop and the upcoming refresh, I'd say chances of the Sh-Tandem hitting the shops in the next few weeks are fairly high.

WoWP Supertest Coordinator (NA Region) - Volunteer

FryaDuck #7 Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

Squadron Leader Knucklehead

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles

View PostHaswell, on 01 December 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

I'd say chances of the Sh-Tandem hitting the shops in the next few weeks are fairly high.

Is that before or after the server closes due to a lack of patronage?
Oderint, dum metuant, tunc ad infernum - Let them hate as long as they fear then go to hell
1st AlphaAce IL-2 (t)(Air)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users