Jump to content


i just want to say...


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Noreaga #1 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

MOST OF YOU GUYS ROCK!   

 

 

the last two nights have been some of the most challenging and fun games I have had since i started. Also most of you forum goers rock too, we get nasty, we get insulted but i really believe that the majority of the people here trully want a good and fun game to play for all (as long as your doing well, if you start losing ohh boy :D). 

 

 

That's all thought another positive post would be fun ! 

 

 

see you around,

 

Noreaga


Nimis obnoxii curare


F50ACE #2 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

    Boom'N'Zoom rights activist

  • Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • 1,829
  • [PTATO] PTATO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2013
LOL, yea, but I feel like I've been spending way too much time on the forums, can't wait to get flying again!

venser #3 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

    Planeswalker

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 78 battles
  • 1,061
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
I feel the personal aspect of the game in World of Warplanes way more than in World of Tanks. Maybe it's that beating someone in a dogfight is a lot different from blowing them up with an OP tank. This aspect of the game I really enjoy, and can lead to some great times in fights. This is a really fun community that I hope to see in the skies more thoughout the game. :medal:
Ace: Fw 57
"If the tanks planes succeed, then victory follows." -Heinz (sort of) Guderian
... still a member of FRAG

Noreaga #4 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012
yeah whats up havent had you melt my health away in one pass lately

Nimis obnoxii curare


Quesnel #5 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

    Open Beta Survivor

  • Community Ace
  • 584 battles
  • 5,366
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA
  • Member since:
    01-26-2012
:glasses:


F50ACE #6 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

    Boom'N'Zoom rights activist

  • Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • 1,829
  • [PTATO] PTATO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2013
LOL, yea, Sent you a PM. Kinda looking forward to doing that since you mentioned it.:veryhappy:

SkyWolf__WM #7 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 9108 battles
  • 4,579
  • [GW__S] GW__S
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
I always like seeing you in battle. Preferably on my side, but either way is ok.
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.


Noreaga #8 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

View PostCaptain_F22ACE, on 29 November 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

LOL, yea, Sent you a PM. Kinda looking forward to doing that since you mentioned it.:veryhappy:

got the pm ! and im glad one of us does :D

Nimis obnoxii curare


F50ACE #9 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:18 PM

    Boom'N'Zoom rights activist

  • Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • 1,829
  • [PTATO] PTATO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2013

View Postnoreaga, on 29 November 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

View PostCaptain_F22ACE, on 29 November 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

LOL, yea, Sent you a PM. Kinda looking forward to doing that since you mentioned it.:veryhappy:

got the pm ! and im glad one of us does :D

I must say, seeing you on the other side often gets me a little more serious since I know it won't be an easy match!

Noreaga #10 Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:19 PM

    Captain

  • Closed Beta Tester
  • 8 battles
  • 3,065
  • [DRACS] DRACS
  • Member since:
    03-05-2012

View PostSkyWolf__WM, on 29 November 2013 - 05:16 PM, said:

I always like seeing you in battle. Preferably on my side, but either way is ok.


Me too, always know youre in game because you never forget to salute everyone... now that is dedication! 

 


Nimis obnoxii curare


SoulMaze #11 Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:37 AM

    Master Sergeant

  • Member
  • 0 battles
  • 55
  • Member since:
    12-25-2012

View Postnoreaga, on 29 November 2013 - 06:03 PM, said:

MOST OF YOU GUYS ROCK!  

 

 

the last two nights have been some of the most challenging and fun games I have had since i started. Also most of you forum goers rock too, we get nasty, we get insulted but i really believe that the majority of the people here trully want a good and fun game to play for all (as long as your doing well, if you start losing ohh boy :D).

 

 

That's all thought another positive post would be fun !

 

 

see you around,

 

Noreaga


you a challenging player :-) good to know you get challenged too, lol, good hunting.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users