Army VS Navy – My XP Budget Tree Research Grind debate

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Captain

• 47 battles

I hope all took advantage of the “Last Chance” event in WoWP. I myself was trying my best in getting another tier V aircraft. However, that event ran out last night, which would have made researching the US tree easier.  Then I was in a debate where to go next in my grind. I decided to do the USA tree. I went back to the US tree to see how far I researched for what aircraft.

I then found myself in a debate like the US Congress where to put my efforts into, the Army (P-36) or Navy (FA2)?  I started to recall something similar in debate back in the 1920’s where the US Congress was planning budget reductions for the US military. The debate was over which military branch was the better one for investing into for the country’s future in national defense.

Both of my aircraft have been flown in the grind over the weekend. But the question is who to fly to tier V before the “First to the Top” event is over?

And my winner is:

Spoiler

Hopefully I can get this done before tomorrow.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

WEBEUS57 #2 Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:29 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
I had a P-36 during Beta and really enjoyed it. I currently have the Hawk and plan on getting back into the 36 as soon as possible. I just got a F2A Buffalo yesterday and am enjoying it as well. I must say my fighter pilot skills leave a lot to be desired, but I'm enjoying it regardless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users