I-16 (early mod.) - Flying Donkey

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

Captain

• 64 battles

Ishak is something to be reckoned with in matches. I just unlock this plane and what fun it is. Once you get it topped off in equipment it’s a badass. No wonder I was having problems fighting it when I was flying the A5M. It is very maneuverable. And the rockets, OMG the icing on the cake.  Players freak out when you shoot rockets at them. Look out Heavy fighters! What a fun fighter, this one is a keeper for me.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

EspressoForHammy #2 Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:54 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Agreed, it is the best tier 3 in the game behind the "Anniversary Spray and Spray".

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

JDMFreakz #3 Posted 22 November 2013 - 11:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 106 battles
Climb? Stalled Turn much? Stalled The engine power is far too low for my fun catefory..

losttwo #4 Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:01 AM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5412 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
More like FLYING SQIURREL. Yes it is a fun plane to fly but do nto try to gain altitude or do vertical loops the engines are incapable and are underpowered. The lack of flaps and the energy bleed in those left and right fast turns are imense and one must leanr to use boost and break in ready combinations. THey are awesome. The key is to start high and work your way down.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users