Thank you Beta testers

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

FlakValleyExpress #1 Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:41 PM

Captain

• 61 battles

I don’t know if you guys know it, but your help is appreciated by me.:great: Your opinions and insight enhance the WoWP game experience for me.  I thought I would pass on my congratulations on the good job you are doing in being representatives of WoWP. So take it easy on me the next time when you shoot me out of the sky. :trollface:

As always, watch your six.

1.X WoWP veteran - Airborne Scout - Class of 1.0 - Non-Russian

Vae victis

Update 2.0 - It's not a bug, it's a feature- Let's be Professional, Fix it! - Be the gold standard for MMO warplanes. Ditch the Zero and get with a Hero WoWP - Best troll game in 2018/2019

"Battle is the Great Redeemer. It is the fiery crucible in which true heroes are forged. The one place where all men truly share the same rank, regardless of what kind of parasitic scum they were going in."

JarethG #2 Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:51 PM

Eclectic Dragon

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

"If it's red...it's dead"

At the very least, I try to make it that way.  No mercy if you are on the other team, but happy flying with you if you are on my team.  (Sorry you will probably lose if you get me on a team, and I trying to improve.)

Welcome to the game, and welcome to the forums.  You are already way ahead of the majority of the pack by being here!  As always, make sure to check out the newcomers forums and the tips and tricks/guide areas.  Never be afraid to ask a question, though some may rake you over the coals for it.  Just try to search for an answer on the forums before making a new thread, as many/most questions have already been asked/answered.

Also, be sure to seek out some friends, or a clan, to enjoy the game with.  I find I lose much more enjoyably when I am flying with friends.  See you in the sky!

Member of DirtyDozen! www.dirtydozengaming.com/
Director of WoWp FRAG! ACE: F4U, Bf 110B, Bf 110E

SkyWolf__WM #3 Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:00 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5522 battles
  • [GW__S] GW__S
I answer questions from both sides just because the enemy is my teammate last round or next round.
***************Fail to Suck****************

I shall use my aircraft and my skill to slightly inconvenience mine enemies.

pizzastorm #4 Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:59 PM

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A

A big thanks to all of our beta testers as well!

Please read the WOWP Game and Forum rules.
Forum Rules - Game Rules - EULA - TOS
Find us on Facebook & Twitter!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users