• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

lostwingman #21 Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:07 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 15 battles
  • [PBKAC] PBKAC

View PostBandet, on 26 November 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

You can do fine in a japanese plane. There are plenty of other people playing them and russian planes so it isn't like you have nothing to kill.

The real issue is they CANNOT hard-carry a game. This is why a lot of pilots don't like them.

I like having more influence in a battle than hoping the enemy is stupid enough to forfeit altitude and be bad@diving and that my team is smart enough to take the enemy's attention. Subpar planes all around in the realm of energy fighter tiers.

Ground Attack, the new Arty

Bandet #22 Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View Postlostwingman, on 26 November 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

View PostBandet, on 26 November 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

You can do fine in a japanese plane. There are plenty of other people playing them and russian planes so it isn't like you have nothing to kill.

The real issue is they CANNOT hard-carry a game. This is why a lot of pilots don't like them.

I like having more influence in a battle than hoping the enemy is stupid enough to forfeit altitude and be bad@diving and that my team is smart enough to take the enemy's attention. Subpar planes all around in the realm of energy fighter tiers.

Exactly why many people don't like them.

However, if you get a pilot that feels they really don't influence the battle (there are plenty), they won't really be so against Japanese planes.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

Xarlanna15 #23 Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:37 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
Bandet get the double green award.  Like the French and Chinese in WoT, the Japanese line in WoWP is for those who want to try something different.  Wait like a snake in the grass for the prey to come close, then hit em and run, waiting for them to foolishly look for you again.  Call it ninja, cowardly, or whatever...flown correct the tactic works.  If you see me in the furball flying a Japanese fighter, either the game is almost over or I totally screwed up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users