screenshot screenshots pics photos shot collection capture hi-def HD snapshot

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

EspressoForHammy #41 Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
I like it! Especially with the epic story behind it!

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

- A55 BOTlistic Commie (Both quotes!)

CameraGuy #42 Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Master Sergeant

• 21 battles
  • [LEGOS] LEGOS
These are some really great shots guys!  I'll have to try this but I'll need to bring my "A" game!  :great:

EspressoForHammy #43 Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:19 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I have a couple shots of the custom skin that HawkeyeDedic made for me when I won his player sponsored contest!!

"More fun than a three-legged mouse covered in hash oil."  "This is like taking my p38 through a cloud of loose stools... watta mess."

hawkeyededic #44 Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:21 AM

Resident Researcher

• -Community Ace-
  • 962 battles
  • [WG-CA] WG-CA

Congratulations once again Elisurf81, and thank you for giving me the challenge to paint it for you.

I did break one of the rules for the contest though by swapping the national insignia's, it just did not look right to me with US markings and a French camouflage scheme so I extended the offer to change it.

Hawkeye's Hangar, your one stop spot for all my repaints. Like me on Facebook for news, updates and more.

PressureLine #45 Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [FTE] FTE

(Click to enlarge)

Kiwiav8r chases down a Bf 109 over the Pacific in his XFL-1

Edited by PressureLine, 06 December 2013 - 05:25 AM.

EspressoForHammy #46 Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:31 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Great shot pressure! I LOVE the centered perspective, with the 109's wing guns facing outward!

PressureLine #47 Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:04 AM

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [FTE] FTE

I took about 20, that one was the pick of the litter. There were some that had better angles, and had Kiwiav8r's guns actually on target, but laemclouds ruined the shots :dry:

Although I don't know how I missed this one...

Same two planes, a bit earlier in the battle.

PressureLine #48 Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:19 AM

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [FTE] FTE

An Imperial Japanese Navy pilot teaches the pilot of a Bf 109 about turnfighting a Zero (or more specifically why you shouldn't)

Then receives a lesson from an Il-2(t)'s tailgunner on "Why you should not attack an Il-2(t) from behind."

EspressoForHammy #49 Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC

I have a few more. Don't remember the battles, but FUN shots nonetheless.

PressureLine #50 Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:16 AM

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [FTE] FTE

Pigeon_of_War demonstrates to a Blenheim crew that the P-51A is totally not OP (and yes, he[?] is in the picture too)

MagusGerhardt #51 Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:24 AM

Horten Test Pilot

• -Community Ace-
  • 825 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

No special effects on this one, if anyone wants to glamour it up go right ahead.

I call this one "One Hope, One Chance", and has a story attached to it.  Myself and a wingman were flying our Fat Wulfs and were pulled into a tier V match chock full of planes that climbed much better than both of us and were superior in the BnZ role.  We both queued in on the V/C at the same time saying "This is what bombs are for."

As the titans of the two teams clashed over open ocean, Dolphin Island and Crescent Island the two Fat Wulfs in marine camo paint dropped to the deck and skirted down Red Route One at a height of 5-10 meters off the choppy ocean surface.  This picture was shot as our planes made their final dash for their target:  the enemy fleet.

All notice was avoided until the two of us literally wiped out the ships in a single pass, two lines of bombs placed perfectly like nest eggs.  We were both quickly dispatched as we attempted to make good our escape, but took a pair of fighters with us (20mm autocannon dorsal gunner with 365% skill is :trollface:) before leaning back to relax and watch the supremacy win unfold.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787

EspressoForHammy #52 Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:34 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
NICE! I will try to remember to photoshop your image at home and see what comes out...

Kaosulv #53 Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 3 battles

View PostMagusGerhardt, on 15 December 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

No special effects on this one, if anyone wants to glamour it up go right ahead.

I call this one "One Hope, One Chance", and has a story attached to it.  Myself and a wingman were flying our Fat Wulfs and were pulled into a tier V match chock full of planes that climbed much better than both of us and were superior in the BnZ role.  We both queued in on the V/C at the same time saying "This is what bombs are for."

As the titans of the two teams clashed over open ocean, Dolphin Island and Crescent Island the two Fat Wulfs in marine camo paint dropped to the deck and skirted down Red Route One at a height of 5-10 meters off the choppy ocean surface.  This picture was shot as our planes made their final dash for their target:  the enemy fleet.

All notice was avoided until the two of us literally wiped out the ships in a single pass, two lines of bombs placed perfectly like nest eggs.  We were both quickly dispatched as we attempted to make good our escape, but took a pair of fighters with us (20mm autocannon dorsal gunner with 365% skill is :trollface:) before leaning back to relax and watch the supremacy win unfold.

Folks told me there was another 57 with the same kill flags as mine, now I know who's it is. :medal:

Here is a shot of mine and a link to the full size version below it. :biggrin:

http://i218.photobuc...un.jpg~original

For more information or to join The Art of Warfare, visit us at taw.net

EspressoForHammy #54 Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:25 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
Pretty!

PressureLine #55 Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [FTE] FTE

The_Decoy fends off wave after wave of fighter attacks, just before catching two of his foes in a bomb blast (really wish I'd gotten a screen of that :sads:) and winning us the match on supremacy. That was some of the best GA flying I have ever seen. My hat's off to you pilot!

_Laserguided_ #56 Posted 26 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

THE GETAWAY

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

"Dont doubt my computer skills,I started with a pentium 2" -- Chuck

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #57 Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

My baby is back in the hangar...

Because it feels to me like you guys would rather play with [edit] Laserguided and that [edit] me off. A [edit]  lot.  -- Auto

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

_Laserguided_ #58 Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

Thanks zipper..-- Mars

JDMFreakz #59 Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 106 battles

you know you had too much furrball when

also nice plane, Laser!

Edited by JDMFreakz, 02 January 2014 - 12:03 PM.

EspressoForHammy #60 Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:50 PM

Captain

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
  • [3NIC] 3NIC
LOL, JDM!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users