How to Color your Text

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

hathore #1 Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Captain

• Alpha tester
  • 105 battles
Courtesy of my friend IPaul72 on the EU forums!

Greetings Commanders!
I thought I would knock another quick guide together on how to add colour to your text  :smile:
First things first in the screenshot below we are using the advanced editor, this can done by pressing the more reply options (circled in red) button as seen in this pic here:

Posted ImageOr you will get in part (The Menu Bar) the advanced editor when you click reply to a post I just use advanced editor as it gives options to attach files and section clearance.
Which is shown in this picture below:
Posted Image

So the next thing you need to do is highlight your text, this can be done by double clicking the word you want to colour. (left mouse button)
Or click your left mouse button next to the word then drag your cursor across the text. As shown in the image below:
Posted Image

What you need to do then is click the Color pallet marked with an A and it will bring down a variety of colours in a pallet.
Highlighted in the picture below:

Posted Image

Pick your color and it will be applied to your text you highlighted.
Just be sure to switch back to the color you was using before the change or all your text will be the same color.
It really is as simple as that all you need to do then is click the "add reply button" or "post button" once you have finished writing what you need to.
So you now know how to color your text so feel free to color away, just be careful what colors you use (red is reserved for moderation)!

Kind Regards
Your Community Team

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users