allied complaint winning survive kills loss

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

losttwo #1 Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

which way do we go?

• Community Ace
  • 5107 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
OK,...OK,...so you got shot down and the ticker is ticking away for the other team to win. Your in spectator mode watching or just waiting. One team mate is left and he is flying for cover over his AA or flying high trying to hide. Please do not give away his position. Just because your dead and angry does not give you the right to play unfair and give away an allied position. Please uninstall the game, eat a Snickers bar and try another game. Ok so the friendly is running for cover, maybe his comp is lagging bad, maybe he wants his survival rating up. Perhaps he has 1 HP left and knows the game is a loss anyway so he might as well survive if he can. No one complains when your winning, so do not complain when your losing. There are many factors that contribute to someone hiding or attempting to hide. DO NOT GIVE AWAY THEIR POSITION. Maybe they have engine damage and think the best tactic is to hide and wait for the enemy to come at him one at a time if they find him, either way he survives. I for one will not take on 4 enemy alone and injured if it will not make a difference in the win. Depending on the enemy planes, that would be stupid and suicidal. I may take on 3 if I can get the upper hand. Each situation is different and i know my skill level. Sure winning is the name of the game and getting kills too. But come on...when your beat your beat why not survive and or allow the other friendlies to survive, after all if they get shot down did you still not loose. Yes! this happened to me in the Fjords Map in my A7M: 1 kill and 1 assist. I had 1 HP, engine damaged and 4 enemy. I flew low back to HQ, ticker was at 30%.  No one saw me no one could find me, I was waiting. On the chat you could see Name & Shame telling the enemy" he is at J1".....seriously! dude we are loosing anyway and I can not take on enemy with 1 HP, we lost face it. My death wont make a difference in YOUR score. My survival rating will make a difference in my stats.

F50ACE #2 Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Boom'N'Zoom rights activist

• Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO
You can always report those players in game or thru the customer service center with a ticket.

An_Average_Jho #3 Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

Helvetic Polyglot

• Alpha tester
  • 57 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD
It's an offense. In WoT, you can right-click the person's name and send a complaint. With WoWp, just take a screenshot of it and submit it in a ticket.

Everything tastes better if it tries to eat you before you eat it

I named my airplane Iosef because it kept on Stalin

"Quod natura non dat, Salmantica non præstat"

Bogie_with_Stu #4 Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [K_O_S] K_O_S
Giving away an allied plane's position is a ban-able offense already. It shows poor sportsmanship and is akin to cheating.

I get the OP's frustration, but does he really think that the people who would do this are going to read this thread and say "wow, I'm a selfish idiot and a sore loser. I shouldnt do that anymore" ?

raneman_ #5 Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I report this sort of thing on WoT all the time, even if I'm on the enemy team. I don't want to be told the location of the camping heavy that ticked everyone off. It takes away from the challenge of the game. When they say "Our stupid heavy is camping or AFK at base" I will report them and then let them know I did. For 2 reasons...1) I hate it when people reveal their ally positions (obvious reason)...2) Sometimes the enemy team will use this as a tactic to trick you into coming to their base and walking into an ambush when they really aren't just camping or AFK.

Edited by soonerdude, 01 October 2013 - 07:41 PM.

tahee59 #6 Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:13 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 22 battles
the game says 12+ but sometimes I don't think that is true.

FreeFOXMIKE #7 Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 4988 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
REPORT IT   :izmena:

http://forum.worldof...nes-game-rules/
2.14. Threats of destroying allied aircraft as well as threats of disclosing the positions of allied aircraft to the enemies, regardless of whether the threat was carried out, or not, are prohibited.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

_Lindy_ #8 Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 183 battles
Its clearly stated in the server rules, and I have reported several in the past for this childish behavior. If I'm the last person alive and I clearly cant win I look at it like this. 1. My priority becomes survival with possibly position so I might inflict some damage 2. If your impatient  because your dead and want the match to end, then maybe you should've used the lump at the end of your neck a little and contributed more to the team so we wouldn't be in this position. 3. Your a POS and have no concept of what a team is, which you should support through good or bad, so reporting you because of your self serving and selfish behavior with zero compassion on my part is no big deal.

datum perficiemus munus

mizer67 #9 Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:46 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Even more frustrating when you're the last one alive and can/will win by supremacy and someone reports your position.

What, a win by supremacy isn't still a win? I know it sucks to lose that way, but it's still a win.

Argon3 #10 Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Senior Alpha Test Veteran
  • 150 battles

View Postsoonerdude, on 01 October 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

I report this sort of thing on WoT all the time, even if I'm on the enemy team. I don't want to be told the location of the camping heavy that ticked everyone off. It takes away from the challenge of the game. When they say "Our stupid heavy is camping or AFK at base" I will report them and then let them know I did. For 2 reasons...1) I hate it when people reveal their ally positions (obvious reason)...2) Sometimes the enemy team will use this as a tactic to trick you into coming to their base and walking into an ambush when they really aren't just camping or AFK.

I have never done this and then won because they ran into an ambush.......
There are only two types pilots that fly
Targets and Aces.... :kamikaze:
And Cats with lazer eyes to shot down the Aces

An_Average_Jho #11 Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Helvetic Polyglot

• Alpha tester
  • 57 battles
  • [WWPD] WWPD
You do have to take it with a grain of salt if you're in the opposite team of the guy who's spilt the beans.

I sometimes tell my teammates to give out a wrong location if I'm the only one alive. I've also asked my teammates if I could call out false positions.

Everything tastes better if it tries to eat you before you eat it

I named my airplane Iosef because it kept on Stalin

"Quod natura non dat, Salmantica non præstat"

Also tagged with allied, complaint, winning, survive, kills, loss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users