general_emi, on 30 September 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:
I discovered that this is the right post to post errors, I solved one. Now I need to know what happens with this
ASSERTION FAILED: !"IntZ and ResZ not supported\n"
System: 508788736/1832779776 [27.76% used]
Exception (EXCEPTION_CPP : 0xE06D7363 @ 0x7C812AAB) received
Please send the C:/Documents and Settings/emi!!/Datos de programa/wargaming.net/World of Warplanes/logs/130930_201350.dmp and the last log to developers.
I had same problem and managed to solve it so maybe it will help others as well.
I have crappy Intel GMA 4500MHD on my Toshiba. My drivers for card were from 2009 downloaded from Toshiba support site. I tried to update to latest drivers from Intel page but it refused saying I could update only with Toshiba drivers.
This is solution that worked for me:
1. Downloaded drivers in .zip from Intel page v. 184.108.40.206.2869 ( https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics&ProductLine=Laptop+graphics+drivers&ProductProduct=Mobile+Intel%C2%AE+4+Series+Express+Chipset+Family&ProdId=2991&LineId=1101&FamilyId=39)
2. Went to device manager and uninstalled my display drivers (display gets very low-resolution after that) - if asked to restart just clickRESTART LATER
3. After few seconds Unknow device should appear - right click and choose Update driver software
4. Click on Browse my computer for driver software and navigate to Unzipped folder, subfolder Graphics (e.g. C:\Users\User\Downloads\Win7Vista_151719\Graphics)
5. Wait until installation is completed and then restart your computer (once or maybe twice because after first restart i still had low-resolution and Windows asked me to restart again).
6. After second restart I opened WOWP directly (WorldOfWarplanes.exe not WOWpLauncher.exe)
Game does work now but even on ultra-low settings I get 7-12 FPS