Mr.R's tips

tactics

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

Jetway #241 Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

• 15513 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

Always good to see people helping new players.  I will say that these posts and videos at dracs forum really helped me to understand the physics of the game.

http://www.knightsof.../41-Game-Guides

Jetway.png

Undefeated 1st place, Clantastrophy tournament

Air Raid 6  3rd place,  Air Raid 7  2nd place, Air Raid 8 1st place

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game

Mr_R #242 Posted 28 July 2016 - 01:37 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 5392 battles
  • [-WS-] -WS-

P47 Quick Tips added !! 

Overall I love the FW and the P47 lines, and i find the tier 6 awesome for the FWs , and the tier 7 awesome for the Thunderbolts.. I love the FW as much as my mustang to be honest .. both are beasts at getting kills and has a unique flying style than any other plane..  these planes are the closes they have to support plane in this game .. you can hit gts , clear tails and do head on's with most other planes. I hope you give the line a try , and I'm sure you will love it. The main difference between these two great lines will be the guns and Tier 9 and 10. I can say cannons or machineguns are both equally good with me, but if you have a preference go with it! The Tiers 9 and 10  for the FW are very weak for their tiers, i can't speak on the Thunderbolts in those tiers yet.

2-. (P47 only) Try getting very close before unloading , these machine guns don't do as well at range as the FW's cannons , so they tend to not do the same DPS as the FW when far out. It will put a hurting on tho if you get close.

Full name : MrRepublican,    Clan : Wraith Squad  - K to D 5.75........Survive Rate 65.43%......... Avg. Damage : 576- Plays off of Laptop with Wallzmart Mouse - YEP !! a hacker for sure

Also tagged with tactics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users