Memory Error from Alt-Tabbing, Other Random Bugs.

Memory Memory Error Alt-Tab

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Dead_Baron #1 Posted 03 September 2013 - 06:48 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Critical Error Occurred
---------------------------
Out of memory
Exception (EXCEPTION_CPP : 0xE06D7363 @ 0x76BD4B32) received
Please send the logs/130830_142634.dmp and the last log to developers (done).
This has happened a couple of times, generally when I'm alt-tabbing to a browser.  It could well be this laptop which seems to have a host of issues.
I've had some issues with memory leaks, sometimes WoWP runs at 1.5 gb of RAM, sometimes 2 or 2.5 I think was the most, These things generally get better with optimization so I'm not sure if this presents an issue.
With flights we've had numerous times of them mysteriously disappearing, players showing up as offline, one player being ready, one not despite both showing as ready on their screens.
Last and least, the ships on the Pacific Coast map, some are wrongly (or perhaps rightly) tagged as AA guns.  Now I'm no ship expert but I'm fairly certain if it looks like a battlecruiser, fires AA like a battlecruiser and powers through water like a battlecruiser, it probably is a battlecruiser.  Clearly these ships had multiple AA guns so there is some truth in their tag, I guess when WoWS comes out they'll be more correctly identified.

wizzfrizzle #2 Posted 03 September 2013 - 08:01 PM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
Happened multiple times that the game ate up 4GB of RAM...

Dead Carp Inc.©® All rights reversed.

"The mind is a terrible thing to taste"  " I unplug my nose in your general direction, sons-of-a-windowdresser! So, you think you could outclever us French folk with your silly knees bent running about and dancing behavior. I'll wave my private parts at your aunties! You cheesy load of secondhand electric donkey bottom biters!" 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users