About Clans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

WiscOrangy #1 Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

Full Potato Bad@Planes

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 77 battles
So alot have been wondering, are WoT and WoWp clans going to be combined? I personally was hoping not, as then I could join X clan on WoWp who does gud diplo with Y clan on Wot, and help take over the global map on two fronts.
Get what I mean? I basically didnt want my 10s on tanks to go to waste by a strictly WoWp clan or vice versa.
Well I was looking through the FAQ and I saw this

There is no clan system in World of Warplanes yet, but it will be implemented a bit later. A player will be able to create a clan consisting of up to 100 people with a certain amount of gold at their disposal. WoWP and WoT will have independent clan systems, so if players join a clan in WoT, they can join another one in WoWP.
Awww yeah! Thanks WG! This will make Diplo even more important then before, and will add an extra awesome to the metagame.

My stats are bad because the IL-2 Is bad.

Quesnel #2 Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Open Beta Survivor

• Community Ace
  • 10175 battles
I wonder if I will be good enough someday.....

General_Pancho #3 Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Hmmm, This will be a headache lol....

Yassin #4 Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
hi

UsDarkmanX #5 Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6551 battles
i still think you'll see teams that have already had tanks going for a while expand out to make groups for planes such as some groups have, but i know there will be clans on the flip side who are only in planes or tanks and could help each other if and when WG decides to implement something where holding airspace or land effects the clan wars matches of others.