• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Mieter #41 Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:03 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

View PostVon_Blaster, on 30 November 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Bottom line, anyone who flies a super gift plane is a willing cheater.

Jealousy is dangerous.

Also, premium and gift planes are never, ever super planes. Premium planes are always placed to be better than a stock plane of similar tier, but a bit worse than the elite ones. I-15bis DM2 is as far away from a super plane as Jerusalem is from Los Angeles. It is definitely a fun plane to fly, and if you know what you are doing, you get very nice games out of it. But once again, if you know what you are doing, you are getting into very nice games with regular planes as well.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... and when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
/F. Nietzsche/

Von_Blaster #42 Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

Airman Basic

• 22 battles

I know what zoom and boom is. You might get one good shot in, but the next thing you are going to be faced with is a turning fight and the big BnZ planes get their butt kicked in a turning fight every time without fail. Did you happen to notice Krazy_Ivan's post? He got 8 kills in one game using a 1-15bis DM? He killed everyone he met on the opposing team. Are you trying to say he didn't have an unfair advantage? Of course he did and yes he is a good pilot, but not that good he even admits this plane rocks, if it didn't he wouldn't be using it. Anyone can zoom and boom, but it takse a little extra skill to win in a turning fight unless of course you have a plane that can outurn every plane out there and he does. I fly a 1-15 and the only plane I can't keep up with in a turning fight is the 1-15bis DM. The 1-15 simply can't do it, is that right, is it fair? I don't think so. Like I said before the gift planes are a cheat to every other pilot out there who knows how to use one. Level the playing field and the out come will be a little differen't for the pilots using the cheat planes.

Von_Blaster #43 Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:37 AM

Airman Basic

• 22 battles

Mieter,

I am not talking about premium planes. The 1-15bis DM2 is indeed a super plane in it's class compared to the regular 1-15. It can also out turn any of the so called premium planes in it's tier, but it only meets the planes on the lower tier not the higher tiers so dont compare apppels with oranges it doesn't work the 1-15bis DM2 is far and above a super plane in it's class. What is so hard about the truth that you don't want to see it? Is it because you fly one too? Are  you in denial about the plane and you want to think you are just better than everyone else when you fly it? Like I said before anyone who argues about keeping a permanent unfair advantage over everyone else knows deep inside that he needs it to win otherwise he would say bring it on!!! I don't hear any of you guys saying that...... All I am hearing is a bunch of lame excuses.

Heh #44 Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:11 AM

Sky Whale Historian

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostVon_Blaster, on 01 December 2013 - 06:18 AM, said:

I know what zoom and boom is. You might get one good shot in, but the next thing you are going to be faced with is a turning fight and the big BnZ planes get their butt kicked in a turning fight every time without fail. Did you happen to notice Krazy_Ivan's post? He got 8 kills in one game using a 1-15bis DM? He killed everyone he met on the opposing team. Are you trying to say he didn't have an unfair advantage? Of course he did and yes he is a good pilot, but not that good he even admits this plane rocks, if it didn't he wouldn't be using it. Anyone can zoom and boom, but it takse a little extra skill to win in a turning fight unless of course you have a plane that can outurn every plane out there and he does. I fly a 1-15 and the only plane I can't keep up with in a turning fight is the 1-15bis DM. The 1-15 simply can't do it, is that right, is it fair? I don't think so. Like I said before the gift planes are a cheat to every other pilot out there who knows how to use one. Level the playing field and the out come will be a little differen't for the pilots using the cheat planes.

So it's because one guy got 8 kills in it that it's OP? Cool, let me show you some OP planes!

Oh god I got an ace in the LBSh. Must be OP. (that was when it sucked mind you)

IL-2 such OP kill 4 plehyer less 2 min gaem

Buffie much OP yes look at the kill combo I has!

Your argument's void. You can get excellent games in non-prem planes. In fact, the most OP planes right now are the P-51s, which are not prems, and the whole non-prem skorca line (with the addition of the Bf 110C, which is acquirable even for non-testers). The I-15 DM-2 can be easily be beaten by energyfighting F3Fs, I-16s, Hawks, Fw 57s and Ar 80s. Claudes can outturn the thing. Hell, since the I-15 DM-2 is a pure turnfighter, it's at the bottom of of the pyramid compared to energy fighters. And the moment it's NOT in a tier 3 match, it faces beasts with immense climb rate advantages over it.

Heh - aeromarine biologist

View Posthahiha, on , said:

OMG Heh you have had so many posts O_O

Mieter #45 Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:43 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

View PostVon_Blaster, on 01 December 2013 - 01:37 AM, said:

Mieter,

I am not talking about premium planes. The 1-15bis DM2 is indeed a super plane in it's class compared to the regular 1-15. It can also out turn any of the so called premium planes in it's tier, but it only meets the planes on the lower tier not the higher tiers so dont compare apppels with oranges it doesn't work the 1-15bis DM2 is far and above a super plane in it's class. What is so hard about the truth that you don't want to see it? Is it because you fly one too? Are  you in denial about the plane and you want to think you are just better than everyone else when you fly it? Like I said before anyone who argues about keeping a permanent unfair advantage over everyone else knows deep inside that he needs it to win otherwise he would say bring it on!!! I don't hear any of you guys saying that...... All I am hearing is a bunch of lame excuses.

Yes, I fly one too, and I usually get horrible results with it. I'm flying american carrier-based fighters (I remember the time when it was a separate class... I miss that), and the DM2's playstyle and handling differs enough that I just can't seem to fly that plane properly, and I usually die in the first 5 minutes. I still love it, though.

I think your only problem is that you don't know how to fight with one, and you get frustrated because of it. That doesn't mean it's a super plane, it means you have to find a working tactic and not try to turnfight with them (which you obviously can't, because it's one of the DM2's strengths). I' sure a lot of players would be able to show you 8 kills on other, non-prem and non-gift planes as well. That doesn't make them OP. That means that

A) the pilot has some skillz, or

B) he fought against mostly potatoes, or

C) a mixture of both

Remember, not everyone has equal skills. I still see people who blindly follow an enemy heavy fighter into the enemy base, just to get blown up by the combined fiepower of the rear gunner and the AA batteries. If I get 10 of these on the enemy team and manage to kill all of them because they basically fail to defend themselves, is that cheating? I don't think so.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... and when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
/F. Nietzsche/

Von_Blaster #46 Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

Airman Basic

• 22 battles

I think I know my way around in a turning fight I get 4 kills in this game all the time using the lowly 1-15 and also in the 1-16e so no I am not impressed with your 4 kills, but I am impressed with 8 kills. The truth is no one here even has to know how to fly a plane all you have to know how to do is point your mouse in the direction you want the plane to fly and the programing does the flying for you. The only other imput you have to help get the job done is using the numpad to help in giving you boost, elevators, and ailerons and thats it. The main thing is to just point your mouse where you want the plane to go and now you are a pilot? This game was designed for non pilots so they can experience the thrill of combat, in the real world most of you would crash and burn.

The thing I like about this game is that it does give you the thrill of combat even though the planes are super easy to fly (anyone can do it) it is still fun. You say I don't understand? How many of you flew in Microsofts combat flight simulator? In that game you had to actually know how to fly an airplane (you had to use a stick and rudder setup just like in a real airplane, I also fly real airplanes.) it was nothing like this game either you knew how to fly or you would crash and burn. I flew that game for years until Microsoft finally took the server down. During that time I was the #1 undisputed ace using the stock Sopwith Camel. In a real world simulation like Combat Flight Simulator I could shoot doown any of the other ww2 planes in the game in a turning fight because the Camel could out turn all of the other planes in the game except in this case you had to actually have the flying skill to do it and there were plenty of very good actual pilots playing the game that couldn't. You couldn't force it you had to make it happen very carefully and the plane would do what you wanted it to do, but only if you did it right you were always one step away from diaster in a turning fight, any mistake and you were dead. In this game I get killed by gamers not pilots.

The thing you don't seem to understand is that it only takes a very small advantage in equiptment to win in a turning fight if the two combantants are equal. In the real world the small advantqage needed when the playing field is equal and the planes are the same for everyone that small advantage is skill and it only takes a little to win you don't have to be rockstar better you just have to be a little better and you will win everytime. The 1-15bis DM2 gives you that little edge you need to win in a turning fight. Krazy_Ivan I am sure is an experienced turning fight pilot he knows a few things about turning fights in airplanes and that alone gives him an advantage, but what puts him and others over the top is the advantage of having a plane that will out turn all of the other planes that are availiable to everyone else. You take the unfair advantage away and the outcomes will be quite differen't. If you don't believe what I have said about my own flying skills then go to this website and check me out; OK the admin does not allow live links so just look up KamelKIngs.org  I founded Kamel Kings and was the acting CO for several years.

One of the other officers in KK decided to create the order of Von_Blaster Knights which you can click on and see how many people are now in the order. In the beginning to become eligible to be knighted you had to face me or KK_Blackie in a  1 v 1 battle and get at least one kill out of five tries to win the medal. Many tried, but most failed to get even one kill. You had to do this three times in a row to get Knighted.  If no kill the second or third try then you didn't get knighted simple as that. As far as zoom and boom goes you could do it with ease in Combat Flight Simulator and it was the only way to kill any Ace flying a stock Camel. If you made the mistake of engaging an ace flying a Camel in a turning fight then it made no difference what plane you were flying you lose every time Zoom and Boom was the only way to have any chance at all against an ace in an aircraft that can turn and so it goes in the real world, but in World of Warplanes that is not the case. If you try to zoom and boom in this game you will not be able to outrun your opponent by the time he turns around and shoots you, (not to mention al the other planes shooting at you) at that point you are in a turning fight wheather you want to be or not otherwise you will get shot down before you can zoom away, (I tried it) not at all like it is in the real world when a true zoom and boom plane can easilly escape before the other plane can turn around. This game is unrealistic in so many ways it would take a book to explain it to you, but like I said it is still fun to fly, but it would be more fun if the playing field were level then everyone would know exactly where they stand. For now the cheat planes win in the hands of those who know how to use them to their advantage, fortunatly for us slobs who can't get one not everyone who has one knows how to use it, but they are out there. I get 4 kills now no problem, but with a cheat plane I know I would be up there with Krazy_Ivan getting 8 kills on a regular basis. Meiter, telling me I don't know how to fly makes me lol. I would love to meet you in a real flight simulator you would think I was cheating too.

Edited by Von_Blaster, 02 December 2013 - 12:07 AM.

Mieter #47 Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

"Meiter, telling me I don't know how to fly makes me lol. I would love to meet you in a real flight simulator you would think I was cheating too."

Ah, that explains everything. You see, this is definitely _not_ a flight simulator. This is an arcade shoot 'n' scoot. You can have all the experience in the world flying real combat planes, and still suck at this game. And you might not have been near a real plane for your whole life and be a flying ace in WoWP. Comparing your flight simulator experiences with this game is like comparing your 18 wheeler driving skills to your Fiat 500's driving experience.

The DM2's strength is turning and engine boost. In turn, it has crappy HP points, somewhat weaker armament and not so great top speed. If you want, I can compare it line-by-line to all the elited Tier III regular planes, and show you that it's better in some things and worse in others. Although you can do the same comparison in-game.

/F. Nietzsche/

mizer67 #48 Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:48 AM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

A stock or elite US F3F out turns the DM2. Your argument is flawed. I fail to see why you're complanining.

Von_Blaster #49 Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

Airman Basic

• 22 battles

A stock or elite US F3F out turns the DM2. Your argument is flawed. I fail to see why you're complanining.

MIzer67,

Mayby you should go back into the gamestore and check the manuverability of those two planes. The F2F has a manuverability rating of only 422 while the stock 1-15 has a rating of 426 and the DM2 is obviously higher than that because it out turns the 1-15 with ease. For being a beta tester you don't seem to know your planes very well.The reason I am complaining is because the 1-15bis DM2 out turns everything out there giving it's pilots an unfair advantage over everyone except of course for those unfortunate pilots like Mieter who don't know how to use DM2's strengths in a turning fight. This plane is far superiour to all others in a turning fight if you know what you are doing you can out turn everyone. (In case you didn't know it that translate into kills).The reason you and others think this is not a super plane could be because you don't know how to use it. If you did know how to use it like Krazy_Ivan does then you would agree with me that this plane gives it's pilots and unfair advantage. Thats all I am saying, to make this fair to everyone everyone needs to have access to all the same planes.

As long as only a few get to have access to the gift planes then those who use them are cheating plain and simple. Level the playing field and then you will see who really knows how to win in a turning fight. I am not saying it would be me it could be anybody like Mieter pointed out this is not a flight simulator it is an arcade game, but the principles and stratigies are still the same in a turning fight and that is what I like about this game. The part I don't like is the fact that management has decided to give the beta testors an unfair advantage over everyone else. (Like I keep saying it's called cheating, but you obviously don't want to admit it.) The ttuth is there is no other way to describe it. They should have given the beta testers free gold instead and left the playing field equal to everyone. Hopefully they will change that and treat everyone equal by leveling the playing field. Either take away the cheat planes or else make them availiable to everyone. Why is this concept so hard to understand? Is it because you like having an unfair advantage over everyone else and you want tokeep downplaying the facts so you can keep on cheating and acting like you are all that in your "gift" cheat aircraft? I am beginning to think so.

Mieter,

You said; ~~" You can have all the experience in the world flying real combat planes, and still suck at this game." Just because I am pointing out the DM2's superiour strengths doesen't mean I suck at this game I got four kills the first night I played it. It didn't take long to figure out how to fly this super easy arcade game and that includes the built in cheats. The bottom line is you guys all have your "gift" cheats and you want to keep them, trust me I get it, but I won't stop complaining though till they fix it because it is not right to make people pay to play a game with permanent built in cheats and you all know it. I like the game I just don't like cheats I never have and I never will. If that offends you then keep on downplaying the obvious, but it will never change the truth, it is what it is. I know a cheater when I see one. Like it or not, you can't do away with the truth. It has a habit of just always being there for everyone with functioning eyes in their head to see.

Edited by Von_Blaster, 02 December 2013 - 07:15 AM.

WhineMaker #50 Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

The I-15 bis DM POPS when I derp 'em with a Bf 110C-6's 30mm. Only takes a single hit before that sound resonates from its airframe. Fairly hard to outturn or outrun a 30mm HE round lobbed from 600 meters.

The only advantage the plane has is its ability to maneuver. The I-15 bis DM's manueverability is offset with a small HP pool, slow overall speed and a minimal altitude ceiling.

View Postlosttwo, on 12 April 2015 - 04:16 AM, said:

IF OTHERS WOULD FLY THE WAY I TELL THEM TOO.

If ONLY THEY WOULD DO AS I SAY.

Mieter #51 Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:28 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

View Postsfprankster, on 02 December 2013 - 02:00 AM, said:

The I-15 bis DM POPS when I derp 'em with a Bf 110C-6's 30mm. Only takes a single hit before that sound resonates from its airframe. Fairly hard to outturn or outrun a 30mm HE round lobbed from 600 meters.

The only advantage the plane has is its ability to maneuver. The I-15 bis DM's manueverability is offset with a small HP pool, slow overall speed and a minimal altitude ceiling.

I tried to explain this to him, I don't think he reads what we write. :(

Von_Blaster: "The F2F has a manuverability rating of only 422 while the stock 1-15 has a rating of 426 and the DM2 is obviously higher than that because it out turns the 1-15 with ease."

Please, take a look at the plane's stats on the official site! But in case you won't even do that, I will paste the relevant info here as well:

Maneuverability: 393.

Edited by Mieter, 02 December 2013 - 01:45 PM.

/F. Nietzsche/

OOPMan #52 Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 104 battles
  • [LABS] LABS

View PostVon_Blaster, on 01 December 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

Bottom line, anyone who flies a super gift plane is a willing cheater.

Jealousy makes you nasty!

The I-15DM is nice, but it's not OP. 

QQ moar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by OOPMan, 02 December 2013 - 02:06 PM.

Mieter #53 Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:17 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-

Von_Blaster: "The reason you and others think this is not a super plane could be because you don't know how to use it. If you did know how to use it like Krazy_Ivan does then you would agree with me that this plane gives it's pilots and unfair advantage."

Oh, so it's not the plane after all, it's the skill, isn't it? Then I really don't understand why would it be a cheat plane. If you can't get results without sufficient skills, it's not a cheat, since you actually have to put the effort into the flying. You are contradicting yourself. It all boils down to that you are just jelly that Krazy_Ivan managed to get 8 kills in a game that was probably preceded by 50 regular 2-4 kill and 0-1 kill games. I guess you didn't notice that the game gives medals fo 9+ kills as well. But of course those can only be completed on cheater hacker super planes, that only the members of The Illuminati get in-game.

Smells like conspiracy.

/F. Nietzsche/

ComradeBlyat #54 Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:43 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
The A5M is better. Hands down.

Soviet Bias>German Orbit Planes

mizer67 #55 Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

• Open Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostVon_Blaster, on 02 December 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

A stock or elite US F3F out turns the DM2. Your argument is flawed. I fail to see why you're complanining.

MIzer67,

Mayby you should go back into the gamestore and check the manuverability of those two planes. The F2F has a manuverability rating of only 422 while the stock 1-15 has a rating of 426 and the DM2 is obviously higher than that because it out turns the 1-15 with ease. For being a beta tester you don't seem to know your planes very well.The reason I am complaining is because the 1-15bis DM2 out turns everything out there giving it's pilots an unfair advantage over everyone except of course for those unfortunate pilots like Mieter who don't know how to use DM2's strengths in a turning fight. This plane is far superiour to all others in a turning fight if you know what you are doing you can out turn everyone. (In case you didn't know it that translate into kills).The reason you and others think this is not a super plane could be because you don't know how to use it. If you did know how to use it like Krazy_Ivan does then you would agree with me that this plane gives it's pilots and unfair advantage. Thats all I am saying, to make this fair to everyone everyone needs to have access to all the same planes.

As long as only a few get to have access to the gift planes then those who use them are cheating plain and simple. Level the playing field and then you will see who really knows how to win in a turning fight. I am not saying it would be me it could be anybody like Mieter pointed out this is not a flight simulator it is an arcade game, but the principles and stratigies are still the same in a turning fight and that is what I like about this game. The part I don't like is the fact that management has decided to give the beta testors an unfair advantage over everyone else. (Like I keep saying it's called cheating, but you obviously don't want to admit it.) The ttuth is there is no other way to describe it. They should have given the beta testers free gold instead and left the playing field equal to everyone. Hopefully they will change that and treat everyone equal by leveling the playing field. Either take away the cheat planes or else make them availiable to everyone. Why is this concept so hard to understand? Is it because you like having an unfair advantage over everyone else and you want tokeep downplaying the facts so you can keep on cheating and acting like you are all that in your "gift" cheat aircraft? I am beginning to think so.

Mieter,

You said; ~~" You can have all the experience in the world flying real combat planes, and still suck at this game." Just because I am pointing out the DM2's superiour strengths doesen't mean I suck at this game I got four kills the first night I played it. It didn't take long to figure out how to fly this super easy arcade game and that includes the built in cheats. The bottom line is you guys all have your "gift" cheats and you want to keep them, trust me I get it, but I won't stop complaining though till they fix it because it is not right to make people pay to play a game with permanent built in cheats and you all know it. I like the game I just don't like cheats I never have and I never will. If that offends you then keep on downplaying the obvious, but it will never change the truth, it is what it is. I know a cheater when I see one. Like it or not, you can't do away with the truth. It has a habit of just always being there for everyone with functioning eyes in their head to see.

Perhaps you should take your own advice:

Tier 3

F3F elite manuverability: 401

I-15 DM2 manuverability: 393

A5M elite manuverability: 409

Feel free to actually take 2 minutes to check the game encyclopedia at any time.

For all your whining like a petulant child and insulting other players for playing a relatively average plane you could've avoided all this incessantly pointless posting of yours if you'd just bothered to do a little research and had some reading comprehension.

pyantoryng #56 Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

Colonel

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2140 battles

Do you realize that the normal I-15 is a tier 2 while the I-15DM-2 is a tier 3?

I reckon that your normal I-15 don't have to fight the likes of Messerschmitts and the planes that is well into the true World War II era? Because the DM-2 sure fight them on a regular basis.

Wouldn't any fully upgraded tier 3 fighter be an unfair advantage because they can curb stomp tier 2?

WoWP makes a great jousting game...especially with the 262 and people busy in furballs...
I am deaf, silent, and fly with unrealistic controls. Do not count on me to carry - my back's already broken from overweight.

Heh #57 Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

Sky Whale Historian

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostVon_Blaster, on 02 December 2013 - 06:51 AM, said:

MIzer67,

Mieter,

The I-15 DM-2's turning is actually pretty bad for a biplane. Yes, the I-15 has that much mobility, but it has no ramjets. The I-15 DM-2 has ramjets, and they severely hamper turn rate at the cost of having better climb rate than most biplanes. However, it still cannot outclimb monoplanes.

I still don't get why you're hating on the I-15 DM-2. It's a very average plane for its tier and has no HP to speak of. A5Ms and F3Fs outturn it with their eyes shut. Hawks and Ar 80s can easily outclimb it and poop on it without any mercy. Fw 57s have a gigantic climb rate advantage over it and can decimate it in just a half second burst. TSh-3s and the BSh have effective tailguns along with armor that reduces .30 cal damage to nearly nothing, and so an I-15 DM-2 needs to attack them flawlessly or die exceedingly fast. There's practically nothing wrong with the I-15 DM-2 at this point, and you should stop whining about it.

Heh - aeromarine biologist

View Posthahiha, on , said:

OMG Heh you have had so many posts O_O

Mieter #58 Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-
Wait until he realizes that the Pegasus on Tier II has rockets! OMGOPCHEATHAXORZ! :)
/F. Nietzsche/

OOPMan #59 Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

Master Sergeant

• Alpha tester
  • 104 battles
  • [LABS] LABS
He's hating on the I-15 DM2 because he doesn't have one.

Mieter #60 Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 12 battles
  • [-FG-] -FG-
Is it bad that since I'm so used to the bombs under the wings of the American carrier-based fighters, occasionally I keep pressing space to try to drop the ramjet engines on the DM2? :izmena:
/F. Nietzsche/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users