Unable to download the game

acer problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

edmo33 #1 Posted 08 August 2013 - 06:25 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
Hello im trying to download the game and im having some problems. I have an acer chromebook and when i download the game it says unable to run find somethng on the chrome store thats compatiable to run this. Then i tried downloading the alternative download it downloaded in 43 min then its suppose to download something else but it doesnt then i tried to download the game and it says it never downloaded plzzzzz help.

INCISION #2 Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:09 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 9 battles
Your Acer Chromebook runs a special Google Chrome OS.  The OS is tailored to online advertising, shopping and marketing.  It's an inexpensive laptop and a way to get on the net and doodle around, but I doubt it will play this game or any others for that matter.  Good Luck!

BrushWolf #3 Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:12 PM

Major

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 80 battles
  • [GWG] GWG
A Chromebook won't work. You will need a Windows PC, a Mac in boot camp, or possibly Linux using Wine or other emulator. I would also suggest staying away from laptops for WoWP as it is more system intensive than WoT although a gaming laptop should be fine.
System requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Processor (CPU): 2.66 GHz
Memory (RAM): 3 GB
Video Card: GeForce 8600GT or ATI HD 2600 (shader 3.0, 256 MB VRAM)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive Space: 14 GB
Internet Connection Speed: 256 Kbps
Edit: I am slow.

Edited by BrushWolf, 08 August 2013 - 07:13 PM.

I used to have a handle on life until it broke off.

“The church is near but the road is icy, the tavern is far away but I will walk carefully”

Russian Proverb

LightningStriker911 #4 Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:15 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 4 battles
If i were you, i'd just sell it or find a way to make this game run.. I just bought a Chromebook for $270 last month and my friend says it's a very good laptop. When i tried to download the game, i got the same thing. After 3 days, i sold it to my other friend who doesn't know about laptops and it's pricing for $350. I got a profit. I'm saving another money to buy a Laptop that costs $600 or an Alienware.

Member of FRAG

FreeFOXMIKE #5 Posted 08 August 2013 - 07:18 PM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 4481 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND
this has come up b4 on other systems and PC try making another folder of your making,and your naming and try that .worked for me.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

NathanFlightLeader #6 Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:53 PM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

View PostBrushWolf, on 08 August 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

A Chromebook won't work. You will need a Windows PC, a Mac in boot camp, or possibly Linux using Wine or other emulator. I would also suggest staying away from laptops for WoWP as it is more system intensive than WoT although a gaming laptop should be fine.
System requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Processor (CPU): 2.66 GHz
Memory (RAM): 3 GB
Video Card: GeForce 8600GT or ATI HD 2600 (shader 3.0, 256 MB VRAM)
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Hard Drive Space: 14 GB
Internet Connection Speed: 256 Kbps
Edit: I am slow.

I have a normal laptop and it runs this game fine!!!!!
"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

petersleepy #7 Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:56 PM

TnB Rights Activist

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA

View PostLightningStriker911, on 08 August 2013 - 07:15 PM, said:

If i were you, i'd just sell it or find a way to make this game run.. I just bought a Chromebook for $270 last month and my friend says it's a very good laptop. When i tried to download the game, i got the same thing. After 3 days, i sold it to my other friend who doesn't know about laptops and it's pricing for $350. I got a profit. I'm saving another money to buy a Laptop that costs $600 or an Alienware.
Please don't buy an alien ware. You are paying more for the brand than the actual hardware. It's just like a mac.

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?" ~Ilya Bryzgalov

Also tagged with acer, problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users