friend gets Guadalcanal Event price, not me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

arrrgh #1 Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2955 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
My hanger does not list the correct price for the Japanese tier V plane.  While a friends garage does.  For me, 450k, for him, 225k.   Same server, same time.   Actually, I already have the tier V F4F, but it shows up as the same non-sale price too if I add the 'show planes in garage' option to the store.

One thought.
- Is this just a display bug, like planes not showing correct earned xp?   I have closed the client and restarted, but the price does not update.   I flew another battle to see if the server interaction would force an update, no effect.

- I closed the client 5 hours ago with a plane still in battle.   So, when I logged in now, I got the old battle report, from before the special.   Maybe that somehow locked my account to the old db?

arrrgh #2 Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2955 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Well, its about 12 hours later, its still showing the incorrect prices.

arrrgh #3 Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:00 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 2955 battles
  • [OWSS] OWSS
Well, in the interest of beta testing, I decided to buy it anyhow.   Just before buying, I tried right clicking the tier 5 american plane already in my hanger to check its sale price that way.   It was showing the correct sale price of 147k, which is clearly half of 225 + module prices etc.

So, I then bought the tier 5 Japanese, It charged me the correct price (225) despite still displaying the incorrect price in the store.

So, in summary
- store listed price, both for the plane I didn't have and the one I did have were incorrect
- right click on plane in hanger to sell shows correct price
- actual purchase was correct price.
- No clear way to force the store to correct its prices

Finally, i checked the in store prices again after the purchase.   Interestingly, it still shows the American plane at the incorrect price, but now the Japanese plane shows up at the correct price.   So, the store updated its data, but only for the one item that interacted with the central server in a purchase.

bobfart #4 Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:13 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postarrrgh, on 07 August 2013 - 07:00 PM, said:

Well, in the interest of beta testing, I decided to buy it anyhow.   Just before buying, I tried right clicking the tier 5 american plane already in my hanger to check its sale price that way.   It was showing the correct sale price of 147k, which is clearly half of 225 + module prices etc.

So, I then bought the tier 5 Japanese, It charged me the correct price (225) despite still displaying the incorrect price in the store.

So, in summary
- store listed price, both for the plane I didn't have and the one I did have were incorrect
- right click on plane in hanger to sell shows correct price
- actual purchase was correct price.
- No clear way to force the store to correct its prices

Finally, i checked the in store prices again after the purchase.   Interestingly, it still shows the American plane at the incorrect price, but now the Japanese plane shows up at the correct price.   So, the store updated its data, but only for the one item that interacted with the central server in a purchase.
ah ok, i ran into the same problem, and was afraid to purchase it

azores_islands #5 Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
Same problem here. Wrong price displayed for A6M5 and correct price for F4F.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users