Game crashes on startup

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

The_Dutch_Oven #1 Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:44 AM

Leader enemy boss of shooter persons extreme to the max

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
So I've encountered a new problem.I start the game up, it loads to the loading screen, I hit connect, and it goes unresponsive. I have to use the task manager to close it. For the next three attempts to open the game, it goes unresponsive before it even hits the loading screen for the login screen. I'm never given any sort of error message or anything, just goes unresponsive. I've tried running a whole bunch of other things, they work fine, no problem.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind"- Ghandi. "Two eyes for an eye makes my enemies go blind"- Me.
The saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" became obsolete the moment Skyrim came out.
Valentines day? No, no no you must be mistake, Feb. 14th is Singles Awareness day. At least until I get a girlfriend.
Every time someone trolls, I eat a kitten. Every time someone double posts, I eat two. If you hate kittens and babies, bacon, or all things good, continue trollling.

petersleepy #2 Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:01 AM

TnB Rights Activist

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
What do the log files say?

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?" ~Ilya Bryzgalov

The_Dutch_Oven #3 Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:05 AM

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles

View Postpetersleepy, on 01 August 2013 - 03:01 AM, said:

What do the log files say?

You'll have to forgive me, as I am less tech savvy than a goldfish.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind"- Ghandi. "Two eyes for an eye makes my enemies go blind"- Me.
The saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" became obsolete the moment Skyrim came out.
Valentines day? No, no no you must be mistake, Feb. 14th is Singles Awareness day. At least until I get a girlfriend.
Every time someone trolls, I eat a kitten. Every time someone double posts, I eat two. If you hate kittens and babies, bacon, or all things good, continue trollling.

petersleepy #4 Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:15 AM

TnB Rights Activist

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA
In the WoWP directory, there is a folder called "logs" and go in the log folder, and open the most recent file right after you crash with notepad. There should be an error message right at the end of the log file that tells you what's wrong. Then make a ticket and send the entire log file to the devs.

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?" ~Ilya Bryzgalov

The_Dutch_Oven #5 Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
Will do. Many thanks

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users