Bug noticed after plane is destroyed in battle

freeze

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

neighbz #1 Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:24 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
My game has been freezing, randomly, after I get destroyed in a battle. It will stay on the screen after death with the "Specator Mode" prompt in the middle of the screen. The game will keep going on around me, but I can't click to change which plan I am looking at, or press esc to go to the menu. Only fix I've found is going to computer's task manager, ending WoWP client, and re-launching the game.

F50ACE #2 Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Boom'N'Zoom rights activist

• Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO
Go here, login, and submit a ticket to support: https://support.worldoftanks.com/
Also, I've had this issue at times as well, and what I did is click on the text chat bar below the team panels, and hit enter 1-2 times, then it allows me to change planes. I think it gets locked in a mode where you can select a team member and get a drop down list, (one of which is in game filing of complaints) so try that to see if that fixes it for now. You may have to do this for every battle this issue arises until support can fix it.

RedSunset #3 Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:21 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [LVTHN] LVTHN

View PostCaptain_F22ACE said:

Go here, login, and submit a ticket to support: https://support.worldoftanks.com/
Also, I've had this issue at times as well, and what I did is click on the text chat bar below the team panels, and hit enter 1-2 times, then it allows me to change planes. I think it gets locked in a mode where you can select a team member and get a drop down list, (one of which is in game filing of complaints) so try that to see if that fixes it for now. You may have to do this for every battle this issue arises until support can fix it.

Suport ticket for WOWp and WOT its the same? o.O
- Q "If the battle chat serves to coordinate your team, why is there the possibility to talk to enemy team?” A:”So you can call them noobs of course
- Q: “I’d like the tiers of vehicles in both teams to mirror one another” A: “This thread is not called ‘my wishes’”

F50ACE #4 Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

Boom'N'Zoom rights activist

• Community Ace
  • 8 battles
  • [PTATO] PTATO
Yes, just select the right game.

Also tagged with freeze

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users