Not getting XP for anything with P40 M105 ??

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

sinvin68 #1 Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:49 PM

Airman Basic

• 1 battle
Moved to bugs forum
Hey all, didn't know if this was the right place to post this, so please forgive if not. I have had this plane for a little over a week now with multiple wins and planes destroyed etc., however, I have yet to see any XP points awarded to it ever! Is this a known problem or am I doing/not doing something wrong / right ?
Thanks!
Vince

thestuff #2 Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:21 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 27 battles
it is a premium aircraft. premium aircraft do not receive xp because it goes into the pilot as accelerated training. also, premium aircraft simply do not need xp, as they do not need anything researched. however, if you do want it to really gain xp for transferring to free xp with tokens, then click on the checkbox labeled, 'accelerate crew training' below the crew member.
No artificial ingredients.

DGShannon #3 Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Command Chief Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 19 battles

View Postthestuff, on 25 July 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

if you do want it to really gain xp for transferring to free xp with tokens, then click on the checkbox labeled, 'accelerate crew training' below the crew member.
Not sure you said what you meant. Ticking the checkbox labeled "accelerate crew training" does the opposite, in that it stops the planes XP from going to Free XP, and starts sending it to crew training instead. So, tick box on and your crew gets trained. Tick box off and it goes toward free XP.

TheGreenTank #4 Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
  • [MEMES] MEMES
Here's what happens.

1. You don't have the box checked for "accelerate crew training".

Your experience gets collected on the P-40-M105. Since it's premium, there's nothing to research, so that experience is only valuable if converted using gold (or here in open beta, tokens.)

2. You have the box checked for "accelerate crew training".

Your experience all goes into doubling the experience your pilot/crew get per battle. Your plane does not collect experience to convert, but still contributes to the 5% free exp from every battle (like every battle does in any plane).

Savvy?

sinvin68 #5 Posted 25 July 2013 - 07:37 PM

Airman Basic

• 1 battle
That's exactly what I needed to know, Thanks guys!

PanzerXO #6 Posted 26 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I don't think you guys are correct on this. I have "Accelerate Crew Training" checked, and make plenty of XP.

199K.JPG

Hell, I'm making a mil credits per day during the event, 500K otherwise on this thing; and I have a 62% w/r on it flying solo.  The XP benefits are huge too.

View PostRosebud, on , said:

...By flying into the middle you are boldly stating that you are a noob and haven’t learned your lesson yet.
ROSEBUD

DGShannon #7 Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:03 PM

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 19 battles

View PostPanzerXO, on 26 July 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

I don't think you guys are correct on this. I have "Accelerate Crew Training" checked, and make plenty of XP.

Attachment199K.JPG

Hell, I'm making a mil credits per day during the event, 500K otherwise on this thing; and I have a 62% w/r on it flying solo.  The XP benefits are huge too.
Not a matter of whether it shows up where you have it circled, or not. That just tells you what you got out of the battle. Once back in the hanger, where does it go then? The difference (as I understand it) is whether that value earned went toward crew training, or whether it went toward the XP pool that can then be converted to Free XP, with your tokens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users