bugs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

NathanFlightLeader #41 Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:27 AM

Flying Kiwi

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles

View PostCheesy_Wings001, on 23 July 2013 - 11:46 PM, said:

true. by the way, NathanFlightLeader, what's the average for the ticket to be read?

If you mean average time it all depends. I had one ticket answered in less than 24hrs. Another one took almost a week! It all depends on how many tickets they have to go through and how quickly they can fix the issue!
"It is generally inadvisable to eject directly over the area you just bombed."
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire."
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are: "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" And "Oh S...!"
"Airspeed, altitude and brains. Two are always needed to successfully complete the flight."
Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is what's dangerous.

Zapperguy #42 Posted 24 July 2013 - 12:58 AM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
Being able to play WoT is in no way indicative of whether you can run WoWP. Keep in mind that tanks, even light zippy ones, are slow lumbering beasts compared to a Jet aircraft traveling at speed. There is a lot more stress on your system trying to accurately render real-time high speed objects being erratically controlled by people from all around the globe than there is rendering a bunch of tanks, some stationary & some creeping.  I absolutely would not put a penny into that old PC. Save your $$ for a new/newer one.
Good Luck.
:honoring:

Cheesy_Wings001 #43 Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:25 AM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles

View PostZapperguy, on 24 July 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

Being able to play WoT is in no way indicative of whether you can run WoWP. Keep in mind that tanks, even light zippy ones, are slow lumbering beasts compared to a Jet aircraft traveling at speed. There is a lot more stress on your system trying to accurately render real-time high speed objects being erratically controlled by people from all around the globe than there is rendering a bunch of tanks, some stationary & some creeping.  I absolutely would not put a penny into that old PC. Save your $$ for a new/newer one.
Good Luck.
:honoring:
I'm only eleven so I guess there will be games that are much better than WoWP when I'm able to afford something like a Windows 7 or something like that. Anyway, would I be able to play WoWP on a Windows XP? With a 7100 GS video card?

Cheesy_Wings001 #44 Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:00 AM

Master Sergeant

• 0 battles
Hey, NathanFlightLeader,
I've got 3 friends now and I've gone from an Airman Basic, to a Senior Airman, to a Master Sergeant! Cool! 3 upgrades!
31 posts!

Edited by Cheesy_Wings001, 24 July 2013 - 10:57 PM.

Also tagged with bugs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users