F keys not working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Vladimir__Poutine #1 Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:51 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [UCS] UCS
So I was going to try the f keys to get an instant message in WoT like "Clear my tail!" or "roger!". They use a different or former system as WoT by using the F keys. Well, I've encountered a problem after that because after I was getting attacked by a BF-109 from my TSh-3, I presssed the F7 for help, but on the chat screen, nothing happened..... So I pressed F7 repeatedly until finally I type "Help!" manually. After that I was shot down  :sad: .
So is there any solutions on the F keys situation??????

In hanger: Bell XP-77, I-15 DM-2, TSh-1, Pegasus, Arado A65, and Aradon A68.

BUFF THE TSh-3 and TSh-1 BACK!

Currently grinding: TSh-3 and Arado A80

The_Dutch_Oven #2 Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Leader enemy boss of shooter persons extreme to the max

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles
You only get on press per 5 seconds I think it is, to prevent spamming. Prevents annoying spammers, but hinders the ability to convey the gravity of the situation.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind"- Ghandi. "Two eyes for an eye makes my enemies go blind"- Me.
The saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" became obsolete the moment Skyrim came out.
Valentines day? No, no no you must be mistake, Feb. 14th is Singles Awareness day. At least until I get a girlfriend.
Every time someone trolls, I eat a kitten. Every time someone double posts, I eat two. If you hate kittens and babies, bacon, or all things good, continue trollling.

Zapperguy #3 Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 63 battles
  • [CLOWN] CLOWN
Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Please don't be insulted by these questions, but we have people on the forum of every experience/inexperience level so: Did you verify in your key-bindings that nothing has changed? Is it still happening? Did you restart the game? If you answered yes to all three of these questions then you should submit a ticket. If you don't know how, then here's a link that explains the process: https://support.worl...submit-a-ticket
Good Luck.
:honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users