'Legendary' medal for heavy fighter not being correctly awarded

legendary award medal heavy fighter bug

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

von_Krimm #1 Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Community Ace
  • 435 battles
As the title says, the award for ten Ace games in a heavy fighter did not result in my being given the Legendary medal,  As the screen shot will show, I completed 23 battles with 120 enemy aircraft destroyed, that is a kills-per-battle ratio of 5.21.  What is not shown directly is that I had SIXTEEN Ace games in the Bf-110B (I kept careful track); that is six Ace games more than needed for the Legendary: heavy fighter award.  I did recieve the Legendary for Light Fighter and Carrier-Based fighter correctly after ten Ace games.  Also included is the screen-shot after the tenth Ace game in the Bf-11B.

Posted Image

Posted Image

edit:  Forgot to say that ticket also being submited to Support for this bug.

edit: Okay, I found a real bug and not because I can't read correctly the award description.....
If you bomb the HQ and two other GTs plus get three air kills, you DO NOT get the 'Destroyer' award; for some reason the HQ does not register as a GT kill for the award.  I also discoverd that the HQ alone plus three air kills does not earn the award either, but that really is only fair as it really is just one target.

Edited by vonKrimm, 09 July 2013 - 09:24 PM.

I like my <CENSORED> like I like my <CENSORED> ; aged <CENSORED> to <CENSORED> years and mixed-up with <CENSORED> .If you take fire from the spouse-AA about the former, launch flares and dump chaff: $$$visa$$$amex$$$vonKrimm2.png

DrSinister #2 Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS
vonKrimm,

Based on this:

http://worldofwarpla...ievements-wowp/

Legendary: Heavy Fighter is awarded with 10 Destroyer Medals (3 Ground and 3 Air kills in a match).  Which you only have 1 of in your pictures.

von_Krimm #3 Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:44 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Community Ace
  • 435 battles

View PostDrSinister, on 09 July 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

vonKrimm,

Based on this:

Legendary: Heavy Fighter is awarded with 10 Destroyer Medals (3 Ground and 3 Air kills in a match).  Which you only have 1 of in your pictures.

BWHAHAHA!  Silly me....  :hiding:

edit:  carrying bombs on my 110...ugh; they could have at least made it 5 Destroyer and 5 Ace for the HF Legendary.

Edited by vonKrimm, 09 July 2013 - 06:47 PM.

I like my <CENSORED> like I like my <CENSORED> ; aged <CENSORED> to <CENSORED> years and mixed-up with <CENSORED> .If you take fire from the spouse-AA about the former, launch flares and dump chaff: $$$visa$$$amex$$$vonKrimm2.png

petersleepy #4 Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:47 PM

TnB Rights Activist

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [MLPVA] MLPVA

View PostDrSinister, on 09 July 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

vonKrimm,

Based on this:

that was what I remember it being, but I couldn't find the article :(

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?" ~Ilya Bryzgalov

von_Krimm #5 Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:23 PM

Feedback Airedale

• Community Ace
  • 435 battles
Okay, I found a real bug and not because I can't read correctly the award description.....

If you bomb the HQ and two other GTs plus get three air kills, you DO NOT get the 'Destroyer' award.  I also discoverd that the HQ alone plus three air kills does not earn the award either, but that really is only fair as it really is just one target.

Ticket in but I could use some help from ya'll with a screen-shot of the bug.  If some of you would try to do the HQ, 2 other GTs (only 2!) plus 3 air kills (or more!) and submit a ticket with a screenie it will be appreciated.

Edited by vonKrimm, 09 July 2013 - 09:30 PM.

DrSinister #6 Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

High-Tech Medic

• -Community Ace-
  • 121 battles
  • [DRACS] DRACS

View PostAlexVandross, on 09 July 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

I don't even know what Legendary GA pilot is.. Maybe die 100 times quickly?  :hiding:

Based on the link I provided there is no Legendary: Ground Attack achievement.  So the Sky Whales gets screwed again. LOL

Also tagged with legendary, award, medal, heavy, fighter, bug

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users