Higher compatibility with low-spec computers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Erasariel #1 Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:18 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
Hi! Really like WoWP right now, but I do have one issue with it. It really gets resource-heavy and it can lag the graphics quite a bit! I did turn everything down, which really helped - but it's not up to the performance level I would've liked. Anyway...I was thinking if it's possible to provide a lower minimum on most of the graphic elements in the game - maybe a lower render distance or maximum objects shown, or maybe a good decrease in particles when, for example, a plane is on fire. I think that can open this game to people who may be playing on an outdated system or using a transition while their main system is being updated, or something.

Just a little thing that may help bring in more people into the game at release, I'd guess.

computit #2 Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:17 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles
  • [S-S-G] S-S-G
I play on an underpowered laptop, and when they did the last update in CBT before open beta, it REALLY made the framrates jump! But..if this is still fairly unplayable for someone, then it's just probably not gonna work in the first place.

http://hryunomod.ru/ubars/na/3100/computit.png
Your lack of flying skill does NOT equate to me or anyone else 'hacking'. Go fly bots, or low tiers and practice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users