Matchmaking suggestion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Zornado #1 Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:00 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Suggestions:
Matchmaking should look at the number of flights on a plane......When you research a new plane you should be considered a lower tier. for at least 10 battles or so. not to fun to get a brand new t{x} plane and be shoved in a t{x+2} . matchup..  It is like "cool!!!!!,  a new plane, lets see how it handles.. 12 seconds in,  boom boom killed by T[x+2] 'so and so'.  A T[X] stock plane with 0-10 battles should be considered a T[X-1] for mm purposes. IMO

When you put an a higher tier weapon and higher teir guns, then it could be fodder for a tx+2 battle.

Once I have a few battles and have upgraded, I love being the lowest Tier, and play stealthily and rack up damage on the other planes.  

Same suggestion in reverse... a T+2 Plane fully upgraed, with 20+ battles should never be put in a T[x-2] battle!!!!!!!

Your opinions are appreciated.

WiscOrangy #2 Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:07 PM

Full Potato Bad@Planes

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Nope.
Again, refering the the WOT mm system.
If it ain't broken don't fix it.
I believe the WoT devs were considering if you had the stock gun you would only get +1/-2 MM, but some tanks, like the T32, could easily abuse it.

My stats are bad because the IL-2 Is bad.

Zornado #3 Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
this is planes with no rocks and bushes to hide, you face planes with a (-345 speed) attack(-150+)  and maneuverability {-100+} advantage with no where to hide...upper tiered can get from start to your base in 10-15 seconds. and 1 pass kill you...

Sandman1969 #4 Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles
It'd be nice if your first plane didn't get thrown into a tier 3 match.

As for wot's MM not being broken, sure. It's just PURE coincidence that all the high rated players just happen to get placed on the same team while the lower rated get placed on the other.
Pure coincidence.

Bogie_with_Stu #5 Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [K_O_S] K_O_S

View PostSandman1969, on 08 July 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

It'd be nice if your first plane didn't get thrown into a tier 3 match.

As for wot's MM not being broken, sure. It's just PURE coincidence that all the high rated players just happen to get placed on the same team while the lower rated get placed on the other.
Pure coincidence.

Youre kidding me, right? You are suggesting that "high rated" players get preferential treatment by the completely computer generated Match Maker?

That idea is patently absurd.

Sandman1969 #6 Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

First Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 24 battles
Like I said, PURE coincidence.
Point is, it should not happen in the first place.
And I wasn't suggesting it, it actually happens. I don't mean the preferential treatment but the teams getting stacked in favour of one team.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users