Problem matching foliage to ground or map (flying trees!)

Graphics Errors

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

TankFireWolf #1 Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
Hello,

I am having some issues with the game graphics during gameplay. Every battle and every map appear the same way and i have tried every graphics setting in the game, with no change in results. When i fly i can see the terrain but it is just a flat image below and it makes foliage and other objects appear to be flying in the air at low altitudes. I will include at least 1 image with this report and can produce more if needed. I am using an acer aspire laptop with an intel 6200 quad core processor, an intel on-board hd graphics card, 4 gigs of ddr3 ram, and a 450gig hard drive running at 7200 rpm. I believe it meets all graphics requirements with the exception of the graphics card as i have not checked its specific specs.

Please, any help is greatly appreciated!
here is the picture...
error1.JPG

Thanks in advance :teethhappy:

meth0d68 #2 Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 6 battles
GPU and RAM issue.....try upgrading those two and you should be fine. Someone else should be able to breakdown the technical specifics.

TankFireWolf #3 Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
ok,

I just looked up my gpu specs and it should be capable of running the game no problem, I'm pretty sure 4 gigs is enough ram too. Here is my gameplan...1st updating all graphics drivers to newest formats, retesting game, 2nd slightly overclocking my graphics card and testing to see if that makes a difference, 3rd I can buy an external graphics card but i dont really want to go that far....

I have another question....does anyone have a mod to further reduce the graphics requirements like in WOT there is a mod to increase the frame rate?

Thanks again for the help!

TankFireWolf #4 Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
PROBLEM = DRIVERS
STATUS = SOLVED

I think i fixed the problem I updated my graphics driver, java driver, flash driver, and nvidia drivers, tested game once and it looked great!
I want to test a few more times before I am confident of absolute success, this also increased my FPS and decreased my battle loading time!

I'll post once more after a few test battles!

Ozasuke #5 Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
  • [Z-RO] Z-RO
Now if only I can fix my flying skill with drivers...

Bogie_with_Stu #6 Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
  • [K_O_S] K_O_S
I had this issue with an on-board GPU on my desktop....a graphics card cured it.

Glad to hear you worked it out....it was very distressing when it was happening to me, as I somehow though if the mountains werent VISIBLE, I ought to be able to fly through them. :playing:

TankFireWolf #7 Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

Airman Basic

• 0 battles
Hi,

So first, it works perfect with all the proper drivers all maps and planes, and thats important for any newcomers who might find this page. Yes zen it really was frustrating and i'm glad its just beta testing because it really hurt my game stats. Ozamis honestly my flying has seriously improved now that i can see where i'm going it was worse than flying blindfolded it was like flying in a mirage or on lsd and it seemed like even at 2500m high there were still trees to crash into...lol

Anyways if anyone has questions about game graphics or such i'm not really affiliated with wargaming.net but i am quite tech and 3d-modeling savy so...yeah for what its worth.....Good Luck and Have Fun adventurers!    :izmena:   :tongue:  :popcorn:   :eyesup:   :teethhappy:

Brother in arms
FIREWOLF

Also tagged with Graphics Errors

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users