Why do you promote Suicide?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

TitanM10 #1 Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:49 PM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Placing planes against 2 tier higher planes is tantamount to suicide! Why? At least provide a 1-800 hot line to talk people out of playing this game if you are going to promote suicide. Until matchmaking is no longer placing plane against 2 tier higher plane I will not be playing. May your game crash and burn like your matchmaking system. And here I though MechWarrior on line was bad, go figure!

The_Dutch_Oven #2 Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:02 AM

Leader enemy boss of shooter persons extreme to the max

• Alpha tester
  • 0 battles

Until there are more people playing nothing can be done about this. Otherwise, wait times will take an eternity. And usually, ramming suicides happen head-on, and can easily be avoided. But getting target locked on them is what usually killed people.
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind"- Ghandi. "Two eyes for an eye makes my enemies go blind"- Me.
The saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me" became obsolete the moment Skyrim came out.
Valentines day? No, no no you must be mistake, Feb. 14th is Singles Awareness day. At least until I get a girlfriend.
Every time someone trolls, I eat a kitten. Every time someone double posts, I eat two. If you hate kittens and babies, bacon, or all things good, continue trollling.

WulfNose #3 Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:10 AM

Chief Petty Officer

• Community Ace
  • 570 battles
You are correct, Titan, even now that there are plenty of pilots, from the perspective of the new player the MM is not creating fair matches. Some of us support a flexible matchmaker, where each pilot can choose how much challenge they are ready to face. That should keep new pilots in the game and cure the problem. Wulf

t42592 #4 Posted 08 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
While the term suicide seems the best fit, the bigger issue is players do not know to flinch.  They are all too consumed with getting the last shot in, they forget to flinch.  I would venture that the tutorial should include this aspect of head-ons, when to turn to avoid head-on.

Until then, most will see it as suicide (by those that don't know when to flinch).

Uninstalled World of Tanks, Warplanes, and Warships

WiscOrangy #5 Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

Full Potato Bad@Planes

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View PostTitanM10, on 07 July 2013 - 11:49 PM, said:

Placing planes against 2 tier higher planes is tantamount to suicide! Why? At least provide a 1-800 hot line to talk people out of playing this game if you are going to promote suicide. Until matchmaking is no longer placing plane against 2 tier higher plane I will not be playing. May your game crash and burn like your matchmaking system. And here I though MechWarrior on line was bad, go figure!
Not like WOT doesnt use this system, and noone complains....

My stats are bad because the IL-2 Is bad.

billafu #6 Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:55 AM

Senior Master Sergeant

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles

View Postorangyvv, on 08 July 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

Not like WOT doesnt use this system, and noone complains....
The lead singer for Herman's Hermits complains?
"It is difficult to soar with eagles when surrounded by turkeys."
A hanger is a device upon which one hangs an article of clothing in a closet.

dictionarydotreferencedotcom
Use it, please.

von_Krimm #7 Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

Feedback Airedale

• Community Ace
  • 435 battles

Read this...

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

now either play or un-install, please.
I like my <CENSORED> like I like my <CENSORED> ; aged <CENSORED> to <CENSORED> years and mixed-up with <CENSORED> .If you take fire from the spouse-AA about the former, launch flares and dump chaff: $$$visa$$$amex$$$vonKrimm2.png

TitanM10 #8 Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:31 AM

Airman Basic

• Closed Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
Thanks all for your input! I do understand head-on collisions and not flinching at the right moment. I am upset with fighting so advanced aircraft I have zero chance of doing anything against them other than flying right into them! It seems the more these games come out the more the matchmaking gets slanted one way or the other. I know this is not a Star Trek universe of fair play for all, but a little more balance would get more players. The matchmaking is the biggest complaint and reason I have heard from multiple players for leaving the game. Just trying to make a point and open up a civilized discussion.  lol if that is even possible now days.

pappabear #9 Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

Community Noob

• Community Ace
  • 0 battles
  • [LIGS] LIGS

View PostTitanM10, on 08 July 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

Thanks all for your input! I do understand head-on collisions and not flinching at the right moment. I am upset with fighting so advanced aircraft I have zero chance of doing anything against them other than flying right into them! It seems the more these games come out the more the matchmaking gets slanted one way or the other. I know this is not a Star Trek universe of fair play for all, but a little more balance would get more players. The matchmaking is the biggest complaint and reason I have heard from multiple players for leaving the game. Just trying to make a point and open up a civilized discussion.  lol if that is even possible now days.

Titan there's heated discussion  going in another post about MM and new players getting frustrated being against higher tiers.  Here's the link. http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

FreeFOXMIKE #10 Posted 08 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

G.A.T.P. (Global Alpha Test Pilot)

• 4954 battles
  • [332ND] 332ND

OMG so your saying your not good enough to fight a better equipped AC ( when most times you can out turn  them) and its so impossible  that ___ oh wait they even have a award for it

its for the Soviet pilot  in ww2 that shoot down 109 from his lil stubby fighter (omg we have a rl precedence on it to) and not to mention the Polish Fighter that fought and downed Superior German Fighters.

yep I would roll over to--- but wait you mean I can fight and get better learn a few things,and omg I can shoot them down I can now take a 75 Hawk and splash a 109 oh wait this is fun  as all get out

so bye bye more higher tier for me to hit. and or assist my team in winning.

like I was told when I first started Martial arts back in the 70's you want to get better fight a better fighter you ether get better or you get gone

http://worldofwarpla...ievements-wowp/

Posted Image

Golubev Medal
Awarded for the destruction of at least three enemy aircraft in a battle. All targets must be at least two tiers higher that your own aircraft. Vasiliy Golubev was a flying ace of the Baltic Fleet Air Force who shot down several Bf 109 and Fw 190 with his I-16.

Edited by FreeFOXMIKE, 08 July 2013 - 05:34 AM.

332 Virtual  Fighter  Group

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users